•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

I heard some faint conversation as I felt myself laying on a soft bedsheet. It felt really comfortable and I tried to go back to sleep when the voices got louder, making me notice one of them was Sangyeon. I slowly opened my eyes and directly closed them because of the light hitting me directly in the eyes. I carefully tried to open them again, but all I could do was squint my eyes. I noticed how the ceiling of the room was different from mine. I tried to turn my head but it started hurting as I did. I directly closed my eyes once again because of the pain.

Y/n: Sangyeon?

My voice came out as a weak whisper.

Sangyeon: Yes. I'm here.

I heard him walking to my side and kneeling down on the floor near the bed.

Y/n: What happened?

I could barely say the words clearly.

Sangyeon: You need to rest a little bit more, Y/n. Go back to sleep.

I managed to open my eyes, without having to squint this time. They had adjusted to the lights flaring on me from the ceiling. It took me a moment to see and recognise his face.

Y/n: Where am I?

My voice had gotten clearer than before.

Sangyeon: In my room. I'll tell you what happened when you feel better.

I struggled to sit up and he quickly helped me lean my back on the headboard. I noticed the unfamiliar looking guy standing not so far from us.

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

I involuntarily hummed in confusion.

Sangyeon: That's Cha Eunwoo, if you're wondering who he is.

He bobbed his head once with a polite smile on his face. I rubbed my eyes.

Y/n: Can you tell me what happened now?

Sangyeon: I have a question, first thing. Do you have hemophobia?

Both their eyes were on me as they were anticipated to hear my answer.

Y/n: Not really. I mean, I'm completely fine when I see my own blood. I only, freak out when I see someone else's blood...is that hemophobia?