"Fine, as long as you're happy. Remember anything wrong and you'll call me. You can always come back to our apartment." Deniz spoke out of concern. Ezgi was the only person who knew everything about her, and she considered her family.

"Ozgur would never hurt me like that..." She tried to convince Deniz knowing her abusive past.

"You love him, don't you?" Ezgi's impromptu decision to marry him finally made sense to Deniz as her friend defended her husband.

"Let me get you some ice cream" She stood up to go inside.

"You can run away from answering me, but you know the truth" Deniz held her hand to stop her.

"You're crazy" Ezgi escaped to get some ice cream from the fridge.

xxx

"Would you like one more, my princess?" Ozgur turned his attention back to his most precious guest ever.

"Only if you're willing to carry me back home" Ezgi sipped her drink and smiled.

"As much as I'd love to do that, it's busy tonight so I can't take the risk." He stepped out from behind the bar and kissed her on the cheek before leaving her alone to enjoy her drink.

Ezgi touched her cheek and looked in the direction he left. She wondered if it meant something.

"Ah patron, what a surprise!!" Emre's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hello Emre... How have you been?" She sipped her drink.

He was entertaining her being his usual self when she noticed a group of girls being led by Ozgur to a table close to the bar.

"Ooo Violet and girls are here..." Emre's eyes lit up at the sight.

"Are they regulars here?" Ezgi asked him as she saw Ozgur talk and smile often while handing them menus

"Are they regulars here?" Ezgi asked him as she saw Ozgur talk and smile often while handing them menus. Emre distracted her for a bit and next thing the girls were sitting next to her with Ozgur behind the counter.

Emre went out to answer a call while Ozgur was engrossed in preparing drinks. Ezgi heard the girls next to her gush over him and it was riling her up. He was serving them drinks and they were all laughing along to something.

"Bye Ozgur" She got off the stool.

"So soon?" He raised an eyebrow and she nodded in positive. She seemed to be upset for some reason.

Emre resumed work and he tended to the girls when they called out for Ozgur. He looked at Ezgi and back at them.

"Sorry girls" Ozgur came out from behind the bar and stood beside Ezgi now.

"I need to accompany my wife..." He slipped a hand around her waist and looked every bit proud announcing it.

"I do know the way back home. You should go back." Ezgi said once they stepped outside.