Chapter 8

You were just chilling in the room with Bryce. You are on your phone.

Bryce's thoughts
You know what I will tell her but maybe she doesn't like me this way... you know what I will do it.
End of Bryce's thoughts

Bryce: I want to tell you something.
You: same I want to tell you something.
Bryce: you start.
You: ok so earlier Noah kissed me I can't believe that.
Bryce: o-h.... good -I am ha-ppy for you guys.

You smile.

You: thank you.

You hug him.

Bryce: ye-ah.
You: wait Bryce are you okay?
Bryce: yeah I am totally fine.
You: you sure?
Bryce: yes just need some time alone.

He leaves.

You: umm okay.

Bryce's thoughts
I knew it she doesn't like me back but I it's hard I just look at her face makes me feel something ugh she is in the same room as me.
End of Bryce's thoughts

~skip 4 days~
You and Noah went on a date and you made out couple of times. You and Bryce aren't close anymore every time you try to talk to him he just tries to ignore you. Ands you Artie having fun with everyone. You just hit 5 million on tiktok and you are proud. You were chilling in the living room with everyone but you see that Dixie and Noah aren't here. But you don't think anything of it. When you all hear a scream it's Dixie's voice. You all look at each other.

Payton: that's Dixie.

You all run upstairs. You see Dixie trying to push Noah he is on top of her.

Nick: get the fuck up.

Nick pushes Noah. Dixie runs and hug Nick and cry in his chest.

You: h-ow dare you.
Josh: I think they need some time alone.

They all leave but Dixie and Nick stay. Bryce was going to leave but you hold him and he nods.

You: what were you doing?

You have tears in your eyes. Noah laughs.

Noah: you thought I likes you? I was trying to get with your sister.

You have tears streaming down your face. Bryce looks at you.

Nick: her sister has a boyfriend and you should understand.
Noah: whatever.

You run out of the room and go to your room and cry. When someone knocks on the door.

You: l-ea..ve m-e al..one.
Bryce: it's me.

You don't respond. Bryce opens the door and enter. He looks at you and see you laying your head on the wall and you sitting crying on the floor. Bryce sets next to you.

Bryce: want to talk?

You look at him and then cry in his chest.

Bryce: calm down.
You: I -just g..ot played by an id-iot like hi..m.
Bryce: you said it an idiot.
You: why am I not enough for anyone?

Bryce looks at you and he lifts your head up.

Bryce: are you crazy you know what you are saying?
You: I am saying the truth.
Bryce: what are you saying? You are talented beautiful smart funny can make anyone's day so much better by only your smile you can cook and I can't even describe how good your photos are Carolina you are one of the pretties people I ever saw, and you telling me you aren't enough?

You look at Bryce and hug him tight.

You: really?
Bryce: I didn't lie in a word I said.
You: thank you thank you fore everything.
Bryce: it's nothing.

You look at Bryce. You both lock eyes for 5 minutes.

Bryce's thoughts
I can't handle seeing her like that sO I had to say the truth I meant every word I said but we are locking eyes I just got lost in her eyes I can't handle this anymore.
End of Bryce's thoughts

Bryce puts a string of hair behind your ear and then break the eyes contact my looking at your lips. He puts one of his hands on your cheek kinda on your neck and you both start to lean in and he softly kisses you. You feel safe and it felt right not like Noah's kiss. You kiss back and after 7 minutes you both pull away.

____________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 713