Spidermonkey: "Momo? What are you doing here?"

Momo: "Well I woke up with you not on your bed so I went out to find you. Can you please get me out of this."

Spidermonkey: "Oh right sorry about that."

He pulled the web that was trapping Momo as they went to sit down on a rock. He pressed the symbol again went back to his human form.

Momo: "What are you doing here anyways?"

Y/n: "Just checking out my other alien forms so that I can analyze what they can do."

Momo: "Want me to help you with that? I can list them out and what they can do."

Y/n: "That would be great. Let's start then."

Momo then used her quirk to make a pen and a little notebook.

Momo: "You can transform now."

Y/n: "Okay, here it goes."

Y/n then pressed the core down as he transformed into a black and blue alien with a cloak around it's body.

Momo: "So what can this alien do?"

Big Chill: "I don't know but I look pretty cool in this cloak though."

Momo: "Okay, how about you- Y/n? Where did you go?"

Y/n disappeared as she was looking round the area but then she then felt a cold breathe behind her as she turned around seeing Y/n suddenly appeared startling her.

Momo: "AAH! Y/n! You scared me."

Big Chill: "Sorry about that Momo. I guess this guy can go invisible and intangible so that I can go through anything."

Momo: "Anything else?"

Big Chill: "Let me try something."

He turn to a boulder as he inhaled and breathe out releasing ice cold breath freezing the boulder.

Momo: "Ice breathe, not bad."

Big Chill: "Nice, I'll call this one Big Chill."

Momo: "You giving them name's now?"

Big Chill: "So that they can recognize my forms easily."

He pressed the symbol again reverting back to normal.

Y/n: "How about one last alien."

Momo: "Sure."

Y/n then activated his Omnitrix and picked another alien form. He transformed for the last time. It was raptor like alien with wheels as feet and it has what it looks like to be a helmet with a visor on it.

 It was raptor like alien with wheels as feet and it has what it looks like to be a helmet with a visor on it