The group started talking and playing group party games after eating. Compliments were given about how nice everything in the apartment looked. All Jihyo could do was laugh and say that the previous renters left behind their furniture and appliances for Tzuyu and her to use. Sana asked if Jihyo and Tzuyu were willing to host more group hangouts in the future. Jihyo looked towards Tzuyu who gave her a nod and said they would love to if Nayeon and Jeongyeon is okay with that as they did not want to take the privilege away from them. Jeongyeon laughed and said that Nayeon and her do not mind at all and loved how much space was in Jihyo and Tzuyu's apartment compared to their apartment. Sana celebrated this minor victory, possibly influenced a bit by the alcohol that was already in her system.

The group party games progressed into punishment games where the loser had to take a shot of alcohol. Tzuyu was exempted from this requirement and drank juice instead. Jihyo, who weirdly enough, did not have that much of a competitive spirit. She ended up losing most of the games and consumed alcohol to the point of intoxication. The games were concluded by Nayeon and Jeongyeon as they were worried for Jihyo's health if the younger woman drank anymore alcohol.

The party wrapped up shortly after this as it was getting late and people were feeling sleepy from the alcohol in their systems. Jihyo had already passed out on the couch even after Tzuyu's attempts to help Jihyo sober up. Everyone else helped clean up after the mess from the party before wishing Tzuyu a good night and heading back to their homes.

Tzuyu walked into the living room after sending everyone off to find Jihyo still asleep on the couch. She crouched down beside the older woman and subconsciously moved the hair that had fallen in front of Jihyo's face to the side. She smiled as she stared at Jihyo's sleeping face, thinking that the older woman looked beautiful. She was innocent to the potential meaning of her actions.

Tzuyu decided to lightly shake Jihyo to wake up the older woman. Jihyo opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to see Tzuyu smiling at her. She smiled back, but it was clear from the look in her eyes that she was still intoxicated. Tzuyu stood up before telling Jihyo that she needed to sleep in a bed instead of on the couch. Jihyo nodded her head before standing up and falling forward slightly. Tzuyu quickly caught Jihyo in her arms. Jihyo started laughing as she apologized with a slur. Tzuyu giggled before wrapping one of Jihyo's arms over her shoulder and started walking towards her room as it was the closest bedroom to the living room; Jihyo was laughing the whole way and staggering even with Tzuyu's support.

Jihyo and Tzuyu had decided to arbitrarily pick their rooms by means of flipping a coin. Tzuyu ended up with the room across from the kitchen, and Jihyo ended up with the room down the hall and beside the washroom. Tzuyu felt bad about the arrangement as she believed that her assigned room was better than the one that Jihyo was assigned. Jihyo reassured her that the arrangement was fine with her as the rooms were the same size.

Tzuyu arrived in her room with Jihyo still being supported by her. She was planning to let Jihyo sleep in her room and she would sleep in the older woman's bed. She brought Jihyo to the bed and helped her sit down. Jihyo looked up at Tzuyu with a wide smile, causing the younger woman to smile back at her as well.

Tzuyu told Jihyo to sleep in this room for the night and that she will see her in the morning. She turned around to leave but suddenly felt a hand on her wrist. In the blink of an eye, Tzuyu found herself being turned around and pulled into a kiss.

Tzuyu's eyes went wide as she was met with the feeling of Jihyo's lips on her own. She never expected that she would one day be kissing or getting kissed by Jihyo. This was her first kiss, and her heart was racing with a plethora of emotions. She was inexperienced and was not sure what to do next. She saw how Jihyo had closed her eyes and mirrored the action. She made herself calm down and let herself melt into the kiss.