Principle Office pt.2

*Comment and vote please*

Huston, Texas

As Ms.Knowles rubbed on Onika's clit through her underwear, Onika couldn't help but to let out enchanted words . She had never felt anything like this before even though it was all new to her she loved it and craved more.

"You Like this sweet pea?"
"Mhm yes"

Without warning Ms.knowles tugged onika underwear all the way down and roughly stuck two fingers into onika's warm honeypot.
"ouu shit Ms.knowles" Onika screamed out as the pain took over her lower half.
But that didn't stop Ms.knowles from fingering her , onika screams turned her on even more. She soon took her fingers out and stick them into her mouth moaning at onika's take.

Onika turned around confused at why she stoped but soon seen her licking her nectar off her fingers. onika licked her bottom lip as lust filled her eyes and she soon became Bold.

She took Ms.knowles fingers out of her mouth and placed them in hers sucking them dry. After that she tugged on Ms.knowles suit and pulled her into the nastiest kiss she has ever had. Letting her hands and lips having a mind of them on.

Ms.Knowles didn't like that onika took charge so she changed that by breaking the kiss , pushing onika fully on the desk with her legs wide open drooling at how good she looked.

She than leaned down to capture her clit into her warm mouth sucking lightly.
"Uhhh Ms.knowles"
"Yes sweet pea"

"Mhmm can you go harder"
And that's exactly what she did she sucked on onika's folds and clit harder while twisting her nipples.

All this pleasure was making onika leak like a water holes and Beyonce loved that.  Onika soon couldn't keep her legs open she gripped on Beyoncé hair so hard and and arched her back high off the desk as her first orgasm took over her bodyy.

That encouraged Beyoncé to keep sucking even though she was losing oxygen she didn't care about that.  Onika started pushing Beyoncé's head back because the pleasure was getting to much for her.

Hey y'all thank y'all for the last update and also Principal Office is going to be continued this week with different BDSM activities.

Ms.knowles

Onika ?

Comment Suggestions I should do!