Chapter 16

Sorry for the late update. Something came up and I'm still pretty busy with university shits and I am currently studying for my midterms. 

Online class sucks I know. 

But anyways, here's an update for y'all beautiful ppl! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Spring has come yet again which means a new school year is about to begin

A new beginning and a fresh start.

Along with early spring, cherry blossom trees start to bloom in time with its petals showering the pathways creating a dreamlike scenery along with the gust of the refreshing cool breeze.

And what's more exciting in a new school year? New recruits and new team members of course.

The opening ceremony just finished and the student council were already done welcoming freshmen students and transferees and now they were assigned to tour them around campus.

Like how every new school year, the whole day was allotted for club meetings and for recruiting new members from freshmen and transferees.

Club stalls were spread across the pathways of the school and in the open field of the campus where sophomores and juniors were scattered around handing out flyers to the new students. Convincing them to join their clubs.

× × ×

"I wonder how many new recruits we're going to have this year." Reo says as he was seated on the table of the basketball club stall with his legs crossed.

"Probably a lot after seeing that intense matches from last time." Nebuya added as he stood behind Reo, stretching or rather flexing his muscles to the students passing by.

"Woah look at those group of freshmen! They look so badass!"

Kotaro eyed the group of male freshmen walking nearby with stars forming in his eyes. 

"You're loud as usual."

Reo says in an unamused tone, his mood dropping because of Kotaro's blabbering. He slightly narrowed his eyes at the yellow haired male in which he had ignored.

Although the three of them are already in their junior years, they have no problem in recruiting and obeying Akashi's order to be in charge of the club stall while he was still busy with the Student Council activities.

And of course, they had no other choice but to obey his orders.

"I have an announcement from the coach."

Sumiye suddenly came in and appeared beside them grabbing the immediate attention of the three.

"Earlier this morning I received an email from the coach and he said he wouldn't be able to meet the new recruits this week because of an urgent family emergency that he needs to attend to."