Chapter one- The royalty

It was a slightly cold windy night. Y/n felt the breeze fly across her face. She sighed while her carriage trotted by, hours and hours. It was a long- and difficult- journey to the castle. Y/n laid down on her seat, and tilted her head to look out the window. She felt the bumps of the road as she looked at the trees. Her eyes were tired. Y/n closed her eyes and thought about what the castle would look like. Y/n knew this was stupid.. clearly. Her hair was messed up, due to the wind. She said then fell asleep, hoping to arrive at the castle in the morning.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

    Y/n opened her eyes and felt too lazy to get up. She was about to close her eyes, but something twinkled at the corner of her eye and heard people chattering.

   "I might be here now!" She said to herself. The crowd was getting louder. She got up and brushed off her dress. Y/n hair was sticking out from all directions. She took out a mirror from under her seat, and grabbed the nearest hairbrush. Y/n brushed her hair aggressively, and rubbed her eyes. Y/n stuck her head out of the carriage. The journey has came to an end. The carriage stopped- y/n got thrown onto the ground. The door swung open.

  A guard glared at her. Their face was covered by a silver helmet. Y/n stared at them back. He chuckled.

"You should be more careful- and how did you get on the floor?." He questioned. He shook his head and cleared his throat, "Get up. Everyone is waiting for you."

       Y/n blushed and got up walked to the gates with the guard walking beside her. Y/n looked at the guard. He turned her way and folded his hands. Y/n looked away and hid her face. The crowd was cheering loudly. She saw her mother waiting there at the castle, along with her sister, named Rose. Her mother ran up to her.

"Y/n, we are so glad to see you! We have been waiting for you!" Y/n's mom exclaimed. Her fingers enclosed with y/n's. "Come in!"

Y/n trotted to the castle with her sister. The guard unlocked the door. She stared up at the castle- it's beautiful stones were individually placed perfectly and the windows reflected the sun. Y/n looked at the courtyard. Her mother and sister went inside the castle already. Y/n walked around the small fountain, and dabbed her fingers into the water.

"This place is beautiful!" She talked to herself. Y/n picked up her dress and flopped onto the green grass.

"I agree," said a familiar voice. "but it has boring people." Y/n turned her head around and saw the knight from before.