Chapter 1: A Forced Marriage???

"You're already promised to be marry to my childhood friend's daughter, ku-chan." Kurumi Saiki strictly informed her son,  Kusuo. Saiki Kusuo who now was sitting like a king on his throne clench his hand turning his light honey like skin to a pale jade like color. The only reason he didn't lash out was because the one who promised him was his mother.

After a few minutes of silence a mature and cold like voice rang into the saiki couple's brains.

Who

After grabbing his breath the coward also known as the owner of the cold voice father finally spoke up.

"Kokomi Teruhashi, she is a world wide known celebrity and-"

BANG

A gun like sound was heard from kusuo, he had banged his fist into the table breaking it in two, scaring his father and mother at the same time.

I will not marry her

Saiki's voice was heard again after restoring the table back to its original state.

"Ku-chan, I promised and promises have to be kept, the wedding will be held in xx/xx/xxxx, that is 11 months till now. Ku-chan please I beg you, just try to get to know each other till the wedding, I'm tired so I will go to sleep with your father, goodnight ku-chan." She kissed her son's forehead then headed towards her room.

"Son, I know this is hard, just do it for your mom she wants you to be happy. Lighten up, goodnight Kusuo." Since kuniharu was too scared to even hug his son, he just patted his shoulder then left his son alone.

Yare Yare, I didn't even have a choice. I'll meet her the day after tomorrow and try to at least get along.

He left his parents mansion and drove to his villa. It was late at night already almost 11. The drive alone was 40 minutes long.

He arrive at a huge 3 floor villa in which only him, his assistant Reita Toritsuka, and a butler plus and few servants lived together. After parking his car and nodding to his guards he enter, after taking a shower the clock hit 12:53.

Kusuo was finally able to close his eyes for a night's rest.

******

The Next Day

Riinnngggg

An annoying alarm clock rang through the whole room. A jade like hand turned off the clock. Slowly opening her eyes to look around her room, it was all blue, her favorite color.

Kokomi Teruhashi, the perfect pretty girl. A celebrity everyone loves, and admires.

Today is the opening ceremony to my movie, yet I don't have a dress ready. I still have 10 hours to get ready, I should get going.

She took a shower, and put on a light blue dress and black low heels shoes. While heading down to eat breakfast with her mother and brother she heard other voices coming from the living room.

When she step foot in the living room she found her mom and brother sitting across from a couple. A brown haired man with glasses and a black hair beautiful women that look a few years younger than her husband.

"Kokomi-San, you've grew up into a fine young women." The women said with a huge smile on her face.

"This is my wife, Kurumi Saiki, and I'm kuniharu Saiki. Nice to finally meet you Kokomi-San."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. And Mrs. Saiki." 

Teruhashi lightly bow to them and said hi to her mother and brother who was weirdly glaring daggers at the saiki couple.

"Kokomi, I have something to tell you." Mrs. Teruhashi said.

"Kokomi, you are promised to kurumi's son. When kurumi and I where younger we made a promise that you and their son would get marry."

BANG

Makoto Teruhashi stood up and had left to his room banging the door while entering. He was mad and that was an understatement.

As the perfect pretty girl, Teruhashi had to smile and play along even tho in her mind she was asking all sorts of questions.

Who is he?

Is he even worthy of me?

Does he know?

What is going on?

And so on.

"My son is a nice person, you've probably heard of him. His name is Kusuo Saiki, the owner of the Psi-Empire," and so on mrs. Saiki dropped a huge bomb to the angel.

WHATTTTT, I'm promised to the kusuo saiki. He is known for the power he owns in the business world. Not even if all the other families teamed up they couldn't reach him to his shoes. No, get a hold of yourself Kokomi. He is a devil, a lazy devil no one would cross.

While Kokomi was still thinking the Saikis started to get up with the intentions of leaving.

"I'm sorry we couldn't stay longer but we have to leave. It was nice seeing you Kokomi-San, you'll meet my son tomorrow. Well then bye, Kokomi-San." They waved goodbye to the still dazed girl.

After finally snapping out of her daze she looked towards her mother who had just closed the door.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I'm sorry, but he is a good kid. He will be able to protect you with all those perverted people who want to take advantage of you."

"When will we marry?"

"xx/xx/xxxx that's 11 months till now. You will spend time with him and get to know eachother."

"So the day after tomorrow we will meet? Will he come here or how?"

"You will meet at a restaurant he owns, white jade restaurant. Don't worry so much just go to the mall and buy a dress for today and one for tomorrow."

"Okay mom, I'll get going to meet up with chiyo and mera. Bye."

"Aren't touch going to eat?"

"I'll eat with them, bye mom, BYE makoto."

At that the 25 year old young women left and hopped into her car.

~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote 993 words, I'm so happy. Even if no one reads this I still enjoyed writing this. Next chapter is Kusuo meeting up with his friends to talk about his marriage, while Kokomi also tells her friends about the marriage between her and kusuo.

Well then, Bye Bye.