Chapter 9 | an eventful dinner

Narrators POV // the next day // 10:45 am //

'Run run run run run' Sebastian thought to himself.

That morning, Sebastian and his two human friends were dressed up in formal clothing and held alone in the dining room with Y/n's dad and stepmother.

Also accompanied by the kind maid who led them over.

The three sat uncomfortably in the chairs on the side of the long dining table in which Y/n's father sat at the end as well as her stepmother on the other.

A fireplace was lit behind Y/n's dad.

"So... your all from Pelican town.." William muttered (The dad).

"Yes sir" Sam spoke up, his voice high pitched in fear.

They felt as if they could die if they made one wrong move.

Y/n wasn't there with them, for she was told to dress properly for dinner with Hiro and Isaac, Y/n, of course.. was against the idea as she would have to leave her friends alone.

"At ease... we're not here to hurt you" the man sighed, looking up to the three.

Sebastian only then realized that there was nothing to be scared of.

Looking to William, he noticed how gloomy and tense he was than he was scary.

Could he be scared..?

But what would he be scared about?

"Your Robins son, right?" William spoke up, now staring daggers into Sebastian, the emo locked eyes with him, surprised with his knowledge of who he was.

'Was I staring? Did he notice?'

"Y-yeah.. how did you-"

"Your mother befriended Y/n's in her past life son.. you didn't really think Robin was over 200 years old to know my daughter did you?"

Sebastian stared at him in shock, how was Robin able to remember Y/n?

His mom knew about her own past lifetime?

Just before the boy was about to speak up the doors opened to the dining room.

Revealing two boys around their age and a younger boy that looked about 14.

Y/n's brothers...

Max the youngest, he was stubborn and cold, some would believe him to be smart and quick witted.

And of course he was! He was wayy smart!smarter than any regular 14 year old boy in human years.

But with having an idiot older brother and sister, the boy had gotten into many arguments with the two about very idiotic things.

Y/n was second youngest, the second oldest was Nolan.

A bit dorky and weird, he was similar to Y/n, though he was a lot better at expressing his emotions... some people would say the boy was more animated than actual animations!

And the oldest..

Lukai.

Lukai had similar personalities to Hiro, sweet, calm and collected.

He had a wife and daughter already, which really outshined his three other siblings.

But of course.. there are buttons only his dumb brothers and sister could press to tick him off...

When dealing with the three younger ones he was never afraid to hit them for their actions.

Of course it was only lightly, Lukai would never hit his siblings with a strong force.