Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

Fuck it! I'm done with acting as if everything is fine! I'm done pretending to be strong when really I'm a broken glass! Everything has shattered inside me! There is no pain left...Only numbness...I'M SO DONE...

I'm not staying here any longer. It will only kill me inside. To stand here and watch the person I loved the most...marry someone else. I wiped my cheeks as I looked up to see Yeonjun looking at me holding a constant gaze. His eyes were fixed on me.

"Let me repeat again will you Choi Yeonjun take Areum as your lawfully wedded wife?" He didn't answer. Why isn't he answering? Why do I care? Just go y/n. And with that I stood up grabbing my phone pushing past the guests that were sitting to make a way out. When I finally escaped I stopped in the middle of the aisle, contemplating whether to look at Yeonjun one last time or not but I didn't rather I started walked away. But then someone's hand grabbed my hand stopping me from walking any further.

"I don't" the voice behind me spoke and I knew exactly who it was. There is no way HE'S behind right now.

*GASP* Everyone gasped turning there eyes towards me and the person behind me. I closed my eyes and turned. And when it opened Yeonjun was standing in front of me.

"Yeonjun..." My voice cracked. What did he just say am I hearing it right?

"Yeonjun! What the hell! Come back here we need to get married" Areum lifted her dress and walked furiously towards us grabbing his arm that held me. She tugged it multiple times but his hands and eyes were fixed on me.

"Yeonjun do you even know what you're doing? Please stop I'm begging you...let me go I can't stay here any longer. I need to go." I tugged on his arms to let go off me but he gripped he harder.

"Why? Why can't you stay here and watch Areum and I get married?!" He spoke in a harsh tone.

"Be-Because—-"

"BECAUSE WHAT Y/N?!!" He yelled.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! There I said it are you happy now?! I love you so fucking much that it hurts. I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you. But don't worry I will make it all disappear. I'm moving on and I will forget about you. I will do whatever it takes to forget about you! I'm done!" I yelled as corners of my eyes dampen.

"No you're NOT! Don't you get it? Why would I stop my whole wedding for you y/n..." he walked a few steps closer.

"I—"

"It is you. It is fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore, it is you. From the very beginning it has been you but I couldn't see it. You are the only one that I will ever want. I belong with you. Ever since you began to avoid me I felt as if nothing good was left. I was all alone. Realizing there is no happiness without you in my life. I was going to risk my love for the person I thought I was in love with. But I couldn't...not after seeing the look in your eyes when you were about to leave. I needed to be selfish...there is no way I will let you leave me. Without you my life is incomplete. I need you. You are my happiness, good, everything. I have fallen for you y/n. I LOVE YOU Y/N. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. DON'T LEAVE ME." He dropped to his knee after the last sentence. Tears flowing non stop from his beautiful eyes.

He loves ME. I love him.

"I won't leave you. Not now not until my last breath on this earth. You and your stupid ring didn't leave me even now. Then how could I leave the both of you huh? Gosh you—" I drop on my knee balling my eyes out. I probably look so stupid right now—his lips were on mine. He's kissing me right now...fire, love, passion all combined as we kissed.

"Wow" I broke of the kiss, leaning my forehead against his. "What was that for?" I breathed out, out of breath.

"To tell the world you're mine. And mine only." He cupped his hands on my cheeks as we stood up slowly. We were so emerged in each other that we forgot we had an audience at least I did.

"Listen everyone I'm calling of this wedding! I do not love Areum hence I'm not marrying her. Y/n..." Yeonjun turned towards me holding my hands and looked at me.

"There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. Let's put our hearts into each other's hands for life. And I'm not telling us to get married at this very moment but in future. So y/n l/n WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He got on his one knee while holding my hand.

"Is that even a question? This ring has been stuck on this entire time. But YES. YES I will!" I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips against his giving him my answer.

"Whoooo!!!" The whole crowd cheered loudly. Wow didn't expect that at all! My eyes wandered to Yeonjun's mom seeing her mouth 'I told you so' I smiled when I understood it.

Yeonjun POV
"I love you" she took my face in her hands and crashed her lips to mine.

"I love you more, future Mrs. Choi." I couldn't stop smiling. I don't think I'll ever get used her saying 'I love you'. Every time she says it, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Only she can make me feel that way and I wouldn't like it any other way.

You're mine and I'm yours.

THE END...

Author's Note: