Part 10

Y/N POV
"Ahhh" I woke up in a unfamiliar room? Wait a minute how did I even get here? Wasn't I in the hospital...did someone carry me to their house. My eyes wandered around the room and then my eyes widened. I'm in Yeonjun's house. I've been to his house so many times now I'm familiar with every corner.

Whatever I don't even care at this point because right now I have things I need to do. I sluggishly got off from my bed going into the bathroom. As the warm water showered above me, all the droplets piercing through my skin. My head wandered off to another world...until someone's face appeared.

"Why can't I stop thinking about you...my heart is so full of you that I can hardly call it mine anymore...you make me—forget it or else I will start to cry again. And I will not cry ever... especially in front of him. I don't want him to know HE is my weakness" I said as the water ran through my face washing away the tears.

I came out of the shower changing into my black jeans and a light blue tank top that layed beside the bed. How are my clothes here? Whatever I'm too exhausted to think clearly. Walking slowly down stairs where everyone was scattering once again in preparations. That includes my mom, Yeonjun's mom, his dad and my dad discussing things about the decorations and all.

"Hey honey how you feeling?" Yeonjun's mom noticed my presence and came over to give me a tight hug. She was his mom but loved me more than him. Some times she took care of me even more than my own mom.

"I'm feeling fine mom..." I said as I hugged her and yes I call her mom too. She told me to call her that since Yeonjun and I were kids.

"Oh goody good, go to the backyard your sister and Yeonjun are there, they must be waiting for you." Pfft... waiting? They both probs want me to disappear from this earth.

"Okay thank you I'll go find them." I nodded and then turned and walked over to the huge backyard. And there they were having their pre-wedding photo shoot. Don't let him affect you that much y/n... I walked over to them noticing the photographer was Jin, Yeonjun's best friend but he knew me too.

"Oh my gosh y/n! Finally you're here...your sister can't pose for the life of me. I was hoping you could help!" Jin spoke loudly getting a shock look from all of us. Especially Areum she looked pissed to see me here.

"Nice one Jin...but I don't think I can help with that." I shaked my head.

"Yes you can, wait..." Jin grabbed my hand pushing Areum away from Yeonjun and putting me next till him instead. I stubbled making my hands landed on Yeonjun's chest as I slowly looked up. Seeing Yeonjun staring down at me. Why isn't he saying anything?!

"Now Areum look at what y/n does and observe her poses. And you two act like you're a couple so Areum can see what she needs to do...she's already wasted enough of my time!" Jin spoke grabbing his huge camera and started clicking.

"Jin I don't—" my words were cut off by Yeonjun.

"Come on y/n just pose..." Yeonjun spoke, placinghis hand on my lower back and pulled me closer to him. Our lips just centimeters apart. I can feel his breath.

"Both of you, look in each other's eyes...yes just like that!" Jin yelled softly behind the camera. As I flickered my eyes upon the man in front of me.

My heart accelerated looking at his beautiful brown eyes as the sunlight hit it. Now I realize why I fell for him in the first place...his eyes speak to me like no other. His eyes gives me warmth, comfort, everything I couldn't have. My eyes start to gradually look towards the ground not having the courage to look at him anymore. But his fingers brushed my chin lifting them to see him.

"Look at me please..." he whispered sounding as if he was desperate. All I could do is nod slowly and looked back at his mesmerizing eyes. I was scared...I was scared if I got lost in it again...I would be weak AGAIN.

Yeonjun POV
She looked at me as if she was scared. Why y/n? I couldn't help but melt in her soft beautiful eyes. My heart beated like never before. I don't feel like this when I'm with Areum. Why is it only when I see, think, am around y/n my heart pounds crazily. Her eyes twinkled like the stars but there was no warmth like she used to have when she saw me.
It looked hopeless and empty. I hate it. I hate it so much.
I would do everything to bring it back.

"Okay now Yeonjun back hug y/n placing your chin on her shoulders." I snapped back when I heard Jin's voice and nodded as I went behind y/n and wrapped my arms on her waist. Then placed my chin on her warm shoulder. Her side profile was no joke it was breathtaking. Why haven't I ever noticed how beautiful she is? Her eyes blinked slowly as her soft luscious lips curved up damn if I could just kiss—what! Yeonjun what is wrong with you. I just couldn't look at anyone except her right now...the world seemed to disappear leaving just her and I, when she tilted her head her eyes fell upon mine. Although she caught me I didn't bother looking away.

Y/N POV
"Okay I get it! you two can break off now!" Areum pulled Yeonjun and I taking me by surprise as I tried to regain my balance. Is she seriously jealous.

"I didn't want to do this to begin with, so don't order me like you own me Areum..." I scoffed at her shocked expression.

"Oh and I came here to tell you that I'm not going to be your bridesmaid...but I'll still be at the wedding tomorrow sitting with the guests" I smiled softly seeing Yeonjun behind her, his eyes filled with rage. Why is he angry? Shouldn't he be happy?

"Oh really...it's okay I know you haven't been feeling so well lately. So I guess I have to find someone else then..." Areum frowned because Yeonjun was there but I know deep inside she was happy.

"I guess so... see you tomorrow Areum best of luck to the BOTH of you." I glanced at Yeonjun faking a smile but deep inside I was crumbling. "I could say this tomorrow but you guys will be busy so yeah... BYE." And with that I turned and walking away. It felt as if it was the last time I'll be seeing Yeonjun. From tomorrow we go our separate ways.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow at the wedding. Even though I tried my best, I guess it wasn't enough to let Yeonjun see the real Areum.

I'M SORRY Yeonjun.

Author's Note: