Foreword || Rules || Plot [MUST READ]

☽︎𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕☾︎

Hey there! Whether you've read my past books or this is your first time here, welcome to yet another story.

If you have been supporting me and my books, I'd like to thank you because if it weren't for you I wouldn't have had the motivation to do anything in life.

Please continue to support my books by voting and commenting, it helps the author feel appreciated and males them want to continue updating :).

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎:

1. Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇs - if you've read my other stories, then you may guess I don't hold back when it comes to mature topics. Some of the content in my book may contain upsetting themes, but I'll put up a trigger warning just in case.

2. Cᴜʀsɪɴɢ - cursing is part of my vocabulary, so expect it to end up in my story.

3. LGBTQIA+ Tʜᴇᴍᴇs - I am a supporter of the community, and is a part of it myself. I ask you to please be supportive and respectful or get the fuck out of here :)

4. 𝙿ᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄs - this book contains a LOT of politics, typically from the feudal area. There will be terminologies, but I'll try and add their meanings just in case. This story is in a fantasy setting, but it still includes various political factions.

5. Rᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ - yes, this book contains religion and talks about religious beliefs. HOWEVER, the religion in this book does not mirror that to an actual existing religion. Terms, traditions, and names are completely fiction and any similarities between actual religion is a coincidence.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

☽︎!ℝ𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊!☾︎

1. DON'T complain about the gender. I call the shots because it's my book :)

2. Please understand that if your zodiac doesn't act like you, that's because this is fiction.

3. Don't skip parts to only read the ones that include your zodiac. By doing this, you cannot understand the plot. I will try my best to include your zodiac and give equal screentime :)

4. While only three zodiacs come from Earth, THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY MAIN CHARACTERS. All 12 of the zodiacs are main characters in their own right.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

☽︎ℙ𝕃𝕆𝕋☾︎

3 people stumble upon a world different from their own called Ignia in the world of Hiraeth. They thought they were tasked to save the world like all those fantasy books they've read, but were disappointed to know that them being there was an accident.

Yet they accidentally get themselves caught up in something they weren't supposed to.

Started:
Ended: