Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter

Start from the beginning

"Oh, don't tell me you don't want me because I know you do," He said with a smirk. 

"In your dreams," You mumbled.

"I do dream about you, sweetheart. All the naughty things I would do to you and you're sexy body," He whispered in your ear and snaked a hand around your waist.

"Kai, there's like ten people in this house. We can't," You whispered. "Now, come on. Let's make some pancakes," You said with a smile once you walked into the kitchen.

"I'd rather eat you," Kai mumbled under his breath, low enough that you didn't hear.

It's been about thirty minutes, and everyone has slowly started rolling into the kitchen. So far, you and Kai have made two batches of pancakes, and there are still more to come.

"Good morning, Y/N. These pancakes look amazing," Joshua Parker said as he walked into the kitchen. You could hear a bit of bitterness in his voice. He wasn't a huge fan of you just because you and Kai were friends. You were flipping pancakes while Kai was making another batch when an evil idea popped into his head. He smirked evilly and stood behind you, putting his chin on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Kai, what are you doing?" You whispered.

"I've been wanting to fuck you raw since the moment you walked through our front door. Especially since I heard you and your little boy toy last week," He told you all this through a whisper and while some of his siblings at his father were right there.

"Kai, I want that too, but we can't. Not right now, at least, and he didn't mean anything. He didn't even make me cum," You whispered back.

"Yeah, because you're mine, and the only one who can please you is me," He told you while wrapping a hand around your throat from behind.

"Kai-" You started when he squeezed your throat.

"I've wanted to fuck you against every single surface and wall of this house. I've wanted to see those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock while I fuck your beautiful mouth. But most of all, I've wanted nothing more than to please you. I want to watch and hear you fall apart because of me. I want to eat you out until you pass out. I've thought about it so much that I have to see it, so why don't you stand here and keep quiet like a good girl while I play with you?" You reluctantly nodded your head as he crouched down. He slowly pulled down your shorts, revealing your naked bottom half. "No panties? Naughty girl," He whispered up to you. "Jesus, you have an amazing ass," He mumbled. You were trying so hard to concentrate on making your pancakes and not how good Kai's hands felt on your body. You knew you had to be dripping by now. He teased your entrance with one finger, making you shiver and hold back a whimper. "You're so fucking wet," He whispered in a trance.

"Kai, please," You whispered back. You could hear him chuckle from behind you at your eagerness. His tongue connected with your pussy, making you cough to cover a moan. Joshua looked up from his newspaper, and you gave him a polite smile, and he returned one and went back to his newspaper. Kai spread your legs farther apart, quietly groaning when he could eat you out better. You bit on the back of your hand to try and stifle moans. You shakily flipped the pancake that was cooking in the pan. Suddenly, you felt two fingers enter you, making you grip the counter tightly. Kai's glorious tongue circled your clit pleasurefully as his fingers fucked you. "Oh, my, God," You whimpered quietly, but enough, so Kai could hear. You slowly put the finished pancake onto the plate and then started a new one. You felt Kai's tongue disconnect from you, but his fingers never slowed down. You heard him shift from behind you. He put his free hand on your hip as he whispered into your ear.