Chapter 18

"The theme park was nice wasn't it?" a woman with the soothing voice looks back at the passenger's seat. "It was good mommy." a young boy replies as he licks on a lollipop. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed that, son." the man by the drivers sit replies as he began to drive off. 

At home some days later. 

There was a trail of red fluids on the floor from the kitchen to the bathroom. The little boy smiles as his young mind as thinking of a hide and seek game, the young boy follows the trails and it did lead him to the bathroom, it was very hard to open so he got a stool to stand on and managed to open it himself, "Mommy! I found you.." the boy's hyperactive voice begun to fade as he witnessed the most traumatizing thing a child would see happen to a parent. 

"mommy?" the little boy cries as he witnessed his mother lying on the bathtub filled with water, her wrist slit and her head under the water. She had committed suicide. 

Due to her mother's death, his nice strong father became an alcoholic man, an abusive man and someone who beats him any time he wanted. His father was better than this. 

"Elli!" Anne shouts as he pushes Elli's shoulder, "Ouch! my arm, what was that for?" Elli asked "You seemed to be zone out, you're tearing up too!" Anne replies, "Oh, am I?" Elli was confused, "Here, I'll help you." Anne tells Elli as she moved beside him wiping his tears. 

Elli grabs Anne's hand that was wiping his tears. 

"W-what the heck, Elli." Anne stutters as she blushes at the same time. "Thank you." Elli tells Anne leaning forward towards her slowly as they stare each other eye to eye, they were going to ki-

"Ma'am, sir, we're here at the repair area." the man towing their car tells them which made them stop on what they were doing. "coming" Anne replies to the man as Elli moved back, "Sorry, lost myself at that point." Elli smiles and tilts his head to the side scratching the back of his head. 

Anne leans forward to kiss Elli's cheek. 

Elli's eyes widens as he places his hand against his cheek. "Anne, what was tha-" Elli's words were cut as she interrupts by opening the door walking out. As Elli was about to open the door, Anne looks back and tells Elli, "Let's not talk about it." Anne blushes as she rolls her eyes.