Honeybee(Wooyoung)-Hwanami

pairing: jung wooyoung x readergenre: soulmate!au, fluffword count: 1738 wordssummary: Having changing flower tattoo gives Wooyoung an inspiration to draw floral and butterflies tattoo design. He just never thought someone would come asking for a bee tattoo to him. And never thought that someone having the same tattoo as him.

There are two things Wooyoung loves in his life; his job and his tattoo. In other words, tattoo and flowers. His flower tattoo that he got out of nowhere makes him love flowers and having a friend like Yunho, who works in flower shop, helps him appreciate his changing tattoo even more. Sometimes he took a photo of his tattoo when it changes to different flower and send it to Yunho, asking him what's the meaning behind the flower. He concluded something about his tattoo, the flower always has a meaning about certain feelings. Like sometimes it's tickseed, which Yunho said the other name is coreopsis, and it has a meaning of cheerful. The other time, it's begonia, which means dark thoughts. And sometimes it's willow that means sadness. Wooyoung kind of not sure about why his tattoo changes into these flowers, since it's not his feelings. But it surely does something to him, making him interested in tattoo and ended up being a tattoo artist.

He enjoys his job and getting a lot of inspiration from his own tattoo. That's why most of his portfolio filled with flowers and butterflies design. He just really enjoys drawing them. Until his tattoo changes into marguerite and not changing until now. It doesn't stop Wooyooung from making new design, of course. But he feels weird how it's not changing anymore. He asked Yunho about the flower and Yunho said the flower holds a message and someone probably coming into his life soon. Which Wooyoung doesn't understand what is Yunho talking about but decided to ignore it.

He almost forgot about his unchanging tattoo until one day a new person comes to his tattoo parlor. A girl with excitement in her eyes, wearing a sundress and a leather jacket. There's only one thing cross Wooyoung's mind when he saw her, this girl probably cries the moment he puts his needle on her skin.

"Welcome to Aurora tattoo parlor, how can I help you?"

"Hi!" oh look, the over-excited response, "I heard you're good with butterflies tattoo."

Wooyoung scoffs, "yeah, that's what they say."

"Then, you can help me to get the tattoo I want!"

"And what tattoo do you want, missy?"

"Bee!"

Wooyoung almost choke on his spit as look at this girl in front of him with disbelief. Who the hell wants a bee tattoo on their skin?

"Like, permanent or temporary?"

"Permanent, of course."

Wooyoung chuckles, "you're not, drunk or anything right?"

You tilt your head, "do I look like I'm drunk?"

"No..."

"Then why do you ask?" you chuckle.

"Because I don't want you to regret your decision for the rest of your life."

You chuckle looking down at your wrist, "some stupid decision could be a fun memory, I won't regret it."

He looks at you. Your little smile and your soft eyes. Then he sighs. Well, it's not going to be tattooed on him for the rest of his life, he won't get secondhand embarrassment from your tattoo too. So he smiled at you, "okay, I'll draw you the bee."

Your eyes lit up at him and your smile got wider. Making Wooyoung chuckles because he didn't think you could smile any wider than before. He leads you to your seat as he prepares some needles. You smile looking at him when he sits next to you, "is it going to hurt?"