It makes me think of the day I got into UA. He didn't know until I showed up at home with a school uniform on. That was probably one of our worst fights. He told me a quirk like mine would never make a hero. I could never be like him. And of course my witty ass told him off. He got so mad, so blindingly angry that he just swung at me. I stopped his flames but my small stature couldn't really block his fists. 

I remember grabbing his arm with my heavily bruised one. I told him that if I wanted to, I could kill him with his own flames. And I meant every word. I told him how I could heat up his fire until it was an uncontrollable azure that would eat away at his skin. Both of us knew what I meant. Those death threats were common back then.

"You good? You're spacing out again," H-kiego asks.

"I'm fine. Just thinking is all," I reply absent-minded.

"Don't think too hard chicky you might pass out again,"

"Oh fuck off bird brain," I grumble. All it was, was a quirk malfunction. I lost control and went haywire.

I sink further into the blanket, a small red feather grazes my cheek as my eyes start to close again. Sleep sounds nice right about now.

"By the way Ayumi, you're dad is actually the worst," Hawks says quietly. We both laugh lighty at that before I finally dose off.

I wake around six in the morning to my phone going off. Its a miracle it still has battery. I slowly pick myself off, realizing my pillow was a person and my blanket, wings. I'm not even going to try and think about that right now.

Groggily i open the screen, Natsuo called twice.

I pick up quickly, "Hey snowball whats up?" I mumble. I hear Hawks stir next to me.

"I came early, couldn't stay the night at dads. You aren't here," he replies. He sounds tired, his voice raspy.

"There was, uh, and incident yesterday. I ended up falling asleep at a friend's house. I'll be home in a bit. Feel free to rummage the fridge," I reply. I shove the blankets off me and shimmy off the coat with my phone still pressed to my ear. By now Kiego has fully awoken, yawning and giving me a weird look.

"I did. You should eat something other than rice and coffee," he grumbles.

"You're a college student. What do you know about proper eating?" I hang up and look around, finally taking in the huge space. The room we are in is huge, one wall is completely window. There is a latch which must open up for Hawks to have access without climbing the stairs. We are definitely in a high rise.

The sunrise shines on his smooth wood flooring, and illuminates the off-white walls. There isn't much else on the walls to look at save a few abstract art pieces.

"And why are you up this early?" Kiego asks.

"My brother is at my place. I'm sure after my father fought with me he picked a fight with the others. He usually stays with me when he comes to town anyways. The train ride is further to Mustafu but worth it I guess," I reply quickly.

I glance around once again looking for an exit. There is an elevator, but I'm not entirely sure how this fancy apartment system works.

"Oh. Well, no use in using that thing. I'll fly you home," the boy almost looks giddy. Within twelve hours he has learned far too much about me for comfort. And now he is trying to meet my brother.

I groan, but allow it, too tired to refuse. Besides I want to get out of my stupid costume and take a hot shower.

Once we are but ready Kiego grabs me and jumps through the window door. He holds my waist, by back pressed against his chest so I can see where we are going.