8

I stare at him, still on the floor awaiting some response. He just smiles at me.

"Are you happy? You finally got to know everything. Good for you, you fucking asshile!" I exclaim. I clench my fists again, feeling the cold return without the blankets. I slowly stand, albeit wobbly. My legs still feel weak and gelatinous. I try to take a deep breath.

Calm down Ayumi.

"Listen. I never knew any of that was going to happen. I didn't think you even knew each other. Endeavor and I work together from time to time, as you know. I figured it would be a good idea to introduce you."

"Well, you got what you wanted. My goddamm name. My family. Congrats Hawks," I seeth. I slowly find myself nearing him. A shiver goes up my spine. My body starts to shake lightly.

"I'm sorry. Listen, I know your name sure. Whatever, Enji has a bunch of kids. I still no nothing about you if thats what you're worried about! Jesus Haruno! I don't know your favorite color, your hobbies, I don't know how you interact with your siblings or what you do in your free time. You're still a fucking mystery. I don't get why you want that so bad," he argues back.

"I never wanted anyone to think of me as his daughter. I changed my name. And I hadn't talked to my father in almost 3 years now," my voice is softer, I am far too tired right now to argue with him.

"My name is Kiego Takami. No notable family but almost no one knows my name," his tone matches mine. I stand infront of him. He stands up as I try to search my brain thinking I've known that name before.

The gold eyed boy is only a few inches taller than me, but bulkier, still larger than me like everyone else.

"Kiego and Ayumi. A couple of nobodies yeah?" He asks quietly. He places his hands on my arms, which are still covered in his jacket.

"Ok," his grp on my arms tightens a bit, maybe trying to stop my constant shiver.

My whole body aches with exhaustion. I'm so fucking tired. Too tired.

Without really thinking I lay my head on his shoulder, leaning into him. There is that smell again, so utterly confusing.

He wraps his arms around me and I fail at keeping my composure to not do the same. I grip him tightly, burying my face all the way into his shoulder. Why do I feel so damn weak? Is this what he does to me? We aren't friends. We can't be right?

"Come one frosty, you're still shaking," he pulls away and forces me to sit on the couch. He brings over one blanket this time rather than the pile. Its soft, a dark red color like his wings. I wonder if thats his favorite. Or maybe this was a gift. Regardless, I'm starting to find comfort in the color.

He plops down next to me, one of his wings scoots behind my back and wraps around me, pushing me closer to him. I shoot a playful glare back in response. "I'm only allowing this because I'm cold," I huff.

"Sureee," he lets out a small laugh, one that must have come deep from his throat, something airy that could get lost in the wind.

I open my phone which miraculously didn't break with everything that went on. Its only 10pm, I've completely fucked up and missed my patrol. My only new message is from Natsuo.

Im coming over tomorrow. Was home but fuck that. See ya then emo child,

I let out a giggle at the message. Oh boy.

Whatever snow white. Flip the old bastard off for me.

I don't want them to worry. I can't have them knowing I saw dad again because we all know how that always turns out. My fight doesn't need to be theirs.