"Why!?" Both men yelled.

"You know the identities of the man and woman from the coffin. You shall die!" The shadowy figure said

The two men remained stunned as their necks got cut off clean. Then The shadows fleed off to the mountains.

24th day of the fourth month of 436th year of LingHai, TianLang Sect

"Sect leader... here.... the letter." one   disciple said as he entered the sect leaders quarters

"Thank you." the sect leader said as he took the 400-year-old unopened and undamaged letter.

He carefully opens the letter. Inside are 2 papers.

'To the person who reads this letter,

I hope with all my heart that you are a person of good heart and mind, I how you won't give us to the evil.

I'm Mu Han, courtesy XueQin. I used to be the crowned prince of DiLongAn. I ran away by the order of my father, the former emperor,  Mu HuiZhong, together with my dear younger cousin, Zhao YanYu,  General Zhao. Please help us bring the old dynasty back. I beg you.

                     With all due respect,
                               Mu XueQing'

The sect leader read the first paper. He was thrilled.  Then he read the second one:

' how to wake us up.

I put in the coffin, alongside the letter and the other things, two pills. These two are all you need.

Instructions on how to use it:

The only efficient way to administer the pulls is through the mouth to mouth.  If administered incorrectly, it might bring the end of the individual.'

The sect leader reader for a couple of times the paper. 

'Only that pill can wake them up... I can't believe it.... Anyways... we better get this going" he said to himself as he took the pills and went to the generals assigned room.

She was tended by two of the most trusted maids of the TianLang sect. 

"Exit the room a bit." He said as the two maids did as instructed.

He leans over the female general as he put between his lips the pill left by the crowned prince. He hovered above her face, not sure if he should continue or if he should wake the crowned prince first, then let him do it. 'Fuck it!' He thought 'Let's get this over!' He said as he put the pill between her rosy lips. As the pill entered her mouth, he make her swallow it without it getting stuck in her throat. Then he quickly got up and stayed a few meters away from her, as to not cause a misunderstanding.  He looked over the general as he waited for her to wake up.  He that got the second paper out, he read it again. Then he saw something that he did not notice. 'It will take around 2-3 hours for the pill to make its effect'. He facepalmed. He was worried that there will happen a misunderstanding. The poor sect leader was sweating bullets because of it.

Then he called the maids back.

"Ying, Ming, come in." He called them