Prologue

21st day of the fourth month 436th year of LingHai, WuLing Cheng

It was a rainy day, in WuLing Cheng. The raindrops were raging on the tops of roofs. The lightning strikes many trees. It was like nature wanted to take revenge.

Somewhere in the city, two men were discussing.

"Hey! Have you heard?" One of the said in a whisper

"What?" The other one clumsily responded.

"Three days ago, some of the men of the Yu family found a coffin in the cave next to the Long Waterfall." The first man responded.

"What's so interesting about a coffin?" The other man responded dumbly

"What's makes it interesting is the fact that inside were two people, a man and a woman. At first, they thought of them as lovers, but later they turned out to be relatives. And what's more interesting is the fact that they looked like they were just sleeping. The guy who found them described the lady to be 'looking like she was sleeping, her cheeks were rosy, skin like she was still alive." He also added that she didn't seem like an ordinary lady either. He said that she looked like in her life she was a warrior, a general maybe. As for the guy, the man said 'he seemed to have a regal influence, maybe a prince from the past. He was holding the woman tightly like he was protecting her from something.' The man added that in the coffin were found two swords, a scroll, a jade seal, two pills and a letter. " the first man said.

"What if they aren't actually dead. He impossible for a person to look so lifelike in a dead state." The second man added.

"I agree. The Yu family called a Taoist master in order to check. If they truly are just in slumber, then they will be awakened, and asked what happen" the first man added.

"What if they actually are General Zhao and crowned prince Mu?" The second man asked.

"Who knows, but unfortunately, last night, the coffin was stolen. Both of them were taken too, and all their belongings. No trace was found. It seems like they vanished in thin air. " The first man said

"Really? What the Yu family are gonna do about it?" The second man asked.

"They sent several searching parties in order to find them. But nothing was found yet." The first man added.

While they continued talking, a rustling sound was heard by the two men. Several shadowy figures were getting close to the two men.  They turned to face the shadows.

"Who the hell are you?!" The first man said

The shadows kept silence. The distance between them grew smaller.

"What do you want?" The second man asked

Then one of the shadows said.

"You two know too much. You must be eliminated " the shadowy figure said.

The two men looked at them confused

"Kill them. " the shadowy figure said

The other shadows attacked the two men.