FOURTEEN

Masoom Itne Hai Ke Sabka Dil Aajaye Hum Par,

Aur Dehshat Aisi Ke Hawaon Ka
Rukh Badal Jaye....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As soon as they were out of the room Musa handed over a bundle of five thousand rupee notes to Samaira even before she could put off her demand but she declined it, making him frown at her behaviour. “I don’t want this bhaiyu.”

Wasn’t money supposed to be  bargained ? Did he misheard amma bi when she told him about the nek rasam ?

“Then what do you want Aira ?” he asked, retreating the bundle back to his pocket when Kabir held his hand and gave gooey eyes to the stack of rupees in his hand.

“Aap itni pyaar se de rahe hai to inhe main le lunga bhaai!” placing hands upon his chest, Kabir passed him an emotional look and squeezed his hand like he was favouring him by taking the stack of notes.

(You are giving it with so much love that I’ll keep them.)

“When did you turned into my sister Kabir ?” rolling eyes at his brother’s antics, Musa rose his brows and held his chin watching him pout innocently as he answered him. “I am filling Anoushay’s place. I can’t let her down.”

Kabir’s answer made him sigh in defeat. The boy was too intelligent when it came to drama but it was an all girls tradition and he won’t let his brother take advantage of it.

Kabir who was keenly observing his older brother gulped when he saw his expressions. They weren’t in his favour.

I won't lose you my love.

“Kabir dekho--” Musa opened his mouth to speak but was taken aback with his actions. “What are you--” Samaira too was aghast and squeaked, turning speechless with his moves.

Apparently he had pulled dupatta from Samaira’s neck which was now resting over his head, as he acted like his older sister Anuoshay.

“See now I am giving her vibes as well. So consider me Anoushay.” grinning like mad, he fluttered his lashes towards his siblings who shared a look horrified with him acting like Anuoshay.

Anuoshay would surely beat him black and blue if she gets to know about it.

“You are impossible, Kabir.”Horrified with Kabir's acting Musa scolded him as he rubbed his temples, trying to get the horrible image off his mind, watching Kabir whine like a child pouting at him for addressing him as ‘Kabir’.

He was playing Anuoshay’s character for god’s sake.

“Let me handle my doll first... ANUOSHAY!” mocking Kabir, Musa dissmised him, telling him he would deal with him later, knowing he would have his brains if he didn’t played along with him.

“Okay.” Kabir pouted in annoyance as he eyed Samaira who was standing proudly.

Lucky brat. Koi nahi Kabir tera time bhi aaega.

Dealing with fake Anuoshay, Musa  turned towards his younger sister who was biting her lips trying hard to   control her laughs at Kabir’s dismissal. “What do you want doll ?” having full concentration over her, he asked politely as he caressed her cheeks affectionately.

“A new car-”Samaira didn’t waited and she answered quickly completing the easy task but before she could complete her scentence, Musa cut her, agreeing to her demand. “Okay done. You get it tommorow.”