Chapter 1: The Drama we face at school! :")

Hii guys, this is my second fan fiction, so I hope you would enjoy this. Let's get into the story.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 3rd Person P.O.V ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

      "Mitsuki!!! Hurry up! We are gonna be later for school!" Said the boy with long Royal Blue hair. "Matee Kudasaii!!! (wait for a minute)" Respond Mizuki while rushing. She has a mid-length blonde hair with black streaks. "This is your fault, you don't have to follow me sleeping late. In the end, you can't wake up as early as I do" Said the boy with long blue hair.

    "I already told you I have insomnia! I can't sleep once insomnia takes over me!😣" Complained Mizuki back to her big brohter (step-brother). "Huh...did you even take the medicine that the doctor gave you? " Asked her big brother "uh-.. I-"... " I knew it➖➖... *sigh*" He gave a facepalm. "Fine, it's my fault for not eating the medicine, but it taste horrible. I don't wanna waste it. I might puke it out.. " Replied Mizuki looking down to the floor. "Not all medicine taste good you know. Bad taste medicines are even stronger than god taste medicine" Her big brother scold. "I'm sorry..." Mitsuki apologized.

     "Don't apologize. Just next time don't do it again, ok?" Her big brother said to Mitsuki. "Ok Fuyu-nii-chan!" Mitsuki replied and so they walked to school. When they arrived at school, Mitsuki's big brother was greeted by all students that passed by him. "Good morning President!" Said one of the student. "Good morning to you too" Replied Mitsuki's big brother. "Good morning General!" Greeted one of the male student again. "Good morning to you" replied Mitsuki's big brother.

   'Nii-chan is always greeted formally everywhere, what's so special about him?! Damn it, I wanna be respected just like how he is being respected everywhere. I know that Nii-chan is the greatest knight in this kingdom, next to Otou-chan's position, but that doesn't mean that he has to be well respected like this.' Mitsuki thought. They arrived at the front gate of the full entrance of Akitetsu Academy, where Mitsuki go to school. "Arigatou (thank you) Onii-chan! But I can handle it from here" said Mitsuki while being embarrassed because her brother is well known in her school as an idol.

        The only reason why she has friends is because of her brother is well known and that they won't get hurt, because they are friends with The great general's son's sister. "Woah, isn't that the great General's son, General Kazashi Fuyuhiro, the most strongest knight in this kingdom" said one of Mitsuki's "friends". " Listen, remember what I told you about what happen when they talk sh!t about you that is not even true and gives disgrace to our name?" Asked Fuyuhiro to his little sister.

         "Of course big brother, I do!" Answered Mizuki happily. "Good, I'll come here later, see you then." Said Fuyuhiro as he walks away to his own respective school. "Mitsuki, is he really your brother? He looks nothing like you" She said which made her eyes look down about what happen in the past. "Oh right I totally forgot that you were just adopted by them" Said Mitsuki's 'friend'. "Say one more word about that, and I swear I'll not hesitate to punch you in the gut" Says a tall guy about 2 months younger than Mitsuki. This guy is the only friend she truly look as.

       "Kuzuri!" Exclaimed Mitsuki, sounding so happy. When Fuyuhiro witnessed what he did, he finally start to walk to his school. Everytime Fuyuhiro send Mizuki to school, she either gets bullied by her enemies or being talked shit about her being adopted. Well, ever since Mitsuki introduced Kuzuri to Fuyuhiro, he was a little bit aware that he was her friend because of him sending Mitsuki to school. But after time to time, when he kept sending Mitsuki to school, he always caught him defending Mitduki.....which was a good thing.

✧༺After sending Mitsuki back ༻✧

  ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Fuyuhiro's P.O.V ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

        'Great, now that I don't have to worry about Mitsuki......my next worries is......this b!tch..... "Well...well...well... Look who it is... If it isn't the great 'General Fuyuhiro'" a girl with long green hair greeted while sashaying her hair with her other 2 'friends'...or so I called "followers" 'Ahh, great...another drama is about to happen soon.. gotta play it cool before things get out of hand like what happen last time..' I thought to myself. "greetings Lady Satsumi, Lady Tifany, Lady Caroline" I said as I lowered my head with respect, making myself bow. My father would always remind me and Mitsuki to respect some noble and wealthy families, because respecting the people who assist the King is highly recommended. However if it were investigations, then knights have every right to treat them however they wish.

       My father has a higher position and status against that General, but the problem is that...my father is always away for important things such as handling the rages in the neighboring countries and supporting some countries due to the natural disaster that struck that Kingdom. Thanks to all those work that causes my father to be away most of the time, I had to take over his position and do all the paperwork in his office, sending reports to the King and to my father as well and many more.

      "As always, you filthy commoners need to bow down to us noble, sadly if you were a noble, you didn't need to bow...but...that'll only happen in your dreams!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!" laughed Tiffany while Caroline is smirking at me. "What's going on here???" asked the guy in a very neat cloths. White suit on the inside and a sliver grey military uniform on the outside. (idk how to explain that :')) "PRINCE ZEN?!" shouted Tiffany in shock. "Are you guys bullying our neighborhood President, President Fuyuhiro??" asked another guy behind Prince Zen.

"PRINCE REN?!?!" shouted Lady Caroline in horror. "Prince Zen, Prince Ren...greetings Your Majesty" I kneeled myself down since they were they Prince of the Stellar Kingdom and Hallen Kingdom. "Please don't kneel before us General, no formalities is required to greet us. Just greet us like how you greet other people ^^. Though I'm not sure if that applies to our big Prince here" Ren said while looking at Zen. Zen shook his head. "I'll allow it when we are at school since this is school and we are all students. But I'd like it if you don't go too far" Zen replied. "Alright then Prince Ren, Prince Zen, Please inform me if I act out rude towards any of you both" I said. I then headed towards the school building and make my way to our School.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ T H E E N D ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A/N: I think this chapter might confuse u on how the school works. Let me explain further more.... So as u can read, Ren mentioned about how Fuyuhiro was the President of the neighboring school. So, as u can see there are 2 different school, but are close to each other and the name of the  school is called "Royal Academy" and "Elite academy". Peolpe who are wealthy, noble and Royal families goes to that school. Students who also get scholarship can go to that school. As for Elite, I thunk u can take a guess about what do they do. They train students to be as strong as a knight. Let's just say that these 2 school are together because they are like partners. So, Fuyuhiro is asigned as "the President of the neighboring school" in other words, Fuyuhiro is the President of Elite Academy and Prince Zen is the President of Royal Academy. You can say that this school is really big since there are 2 academy in 1 :3..... I hope u understand this whole chapter. If u have any question, just ask in the comments down below.