Chapter 3

Chapter 3
0003 Peeping (1)

  Huaxuan speeds up her pace and walks back to the prime minister’s mansion, probably because her cheap dad is afraid of death. When it gets dark, the prime minister’s mansion is heavily guarded. Don’t say go to the front door. Kneel down in the ancestral hall for one night.

  Hua Xuan took a peek around. She checked her appearance. She was still as ugly as before. The clothes were a turquoise and mediocre coarse cloth. The whole look was no different from the passersby in the vegetable market. If she was hidden in the crowd, she wanted to find her. It's really difficult. Hua Xuan tidyed up her clothes and walked back to the prime minister's house very satisfied.

  Because she was ugly, stupid, and unfavorable, people in the prime minister's mansion were reluctant to pay attention to her, and even the number of meetings with her prime minister's father was very few. And her yard was arranged in the depths of the Prime Minister's Mansion. There was no maid in the yard. At first, someone gave her food, but gradually, not to mention the food, even the figure was invisible. She knew that she became like this because her aunt was doing the wrong thing, she was resenting that she was obstructing her daughter's way, and also resenting that her mother had taken her place, so she relied on herself to give birth to a son in the prime minister's mansion. Domineering.

  In fact, this situation makes Huaxuan a lot easier. After all, she really doesn’t want to put on a layer of toner in the hot weather, and there is a maid by her side, she also has to prevent the maid from doing anything wrong to her. . In the novel, the heroine was so aggressive that she was fucked by N men. Why did she think she had too little meat when she read this novel before? She guessed that her head was convulsed at that time! Now when it comes to her, having sex with a man, she feels that there is too much meat, so she doesn't want to have sex with N men.

  Although the distance between her yard and the back door of the Prime Minister's Mansion is very close, there must be a small rockery in the middle. There are lush trees in the rockery, which is a good place to cheat.

  "Ah... Nine princes, give me... slave maid... slave maid wants... give me... woo... please..."

  At first, Hua Xuan thought that she had stayed in Huage for too long, which caused her to think about spring and her wild thoughts, and that would happen. So she took her steps further and faster, but she went When I was deep in the rockery, I found the clothes of the maidservant on the ground, and the voices that made people think were heard more clearly.

  "The Ninth Prince... Please... The slave girl wants... The slave girl wants... Give it to me... Please, give it to me..." I

  often watch AV late at night, And I saw a lot of zhēn rén versions of Huaxuan in Huage. Of course, I know what these calls are. Although she is an old maiden in the 21st century, it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have common sense. There is a lot of theoretical knowledge.

  Hua Xuan was in a dilemma at this time. She had to go through there if she wanted to go back to her yard. She knew that men didn't want to be disturbed at this time, and she also heard that the other party was a prince, so she was even more afraid to walk in. .

  As far as she knows, this nine prince is in the capital, but he is not famous. He often hangs around Huajie Liuxiang. Even in the palace, there are many palace ladies who are his confidantes. There are more than a dozen concubines in his palace. In addition to those who have no status, there are probably nine hundred women who had sex with the Ninth Prince.

  If she remembers correctly, one of the last three men of the hostess, he took one of them. Seeing the passion of the nine princes now, can she take a peek at her passionate husband? Of course she will not admit that she has a quirk.

  So Hua Xuan leaned to the stone wall, and when she was about to take a look, her mouth was suddenly covered, and her body was hugged and brought to a dark place.

  Huaxuan struggled hard, but still couldn't break free. Just when she was about to yell, a male voice rang in her ear: "Don't make a sound if you don't want to die."

  Being threatened with life, Huaxuan suddenly stiffened. , Stood weird, after all, she was still very young, she really didn't want to die.

  "Terrific ah ...... ...... ...... nine princes call call ... .. ... .. ...... what a great good thick ah ...... good to meet ah ... ... nine princes ... .. Hello severe ah ......"

  ear The groaning of women kept coming, which made Hua Xuan's nervous body become a little uncomfortable. She twisted her body slightly and looked straight ahead. She did not expect that the corner that the person who kidnapped her would be the best place to watch. Not only could she hide herself, but she could also clearly see the front two. A good show of people.

  I saw Li Yibai pressing the handmaid against the corner of the wall. He penetrated deeply from behind, constantly rubbing the handmaid’s plumpness, and slowly biting his mouth on the handmaid’s neck. He watched the maid fascinated by him. With a wicked smile, he blew lightly in the maid’s ear, and said, "How? Do you want more? If you want, prove it to me."

  "Well... the Nine Prince.... .Good brother........You’re great......you are going to kill me......you are going to pierce the slave’s......little sister....................................break. "

  with a passion for the maid to get more pleasure, her body slowly followed the rhythm of the white Li Yi move, she is desperate to shrink, hoping to retain Li Yi thick white so that they wait until more fun .

  Li Yibai felt a sense of urgency. He tore the bellyband that the maid was hanging on his body. At this moment, the maid was completely exposed in front of his eyes. He turned the maid rudely around, and then prepared to face the confrontation. The huge and fierce penetration penetrated into the maid's body, causing the maid to yell.

  "It's no longer..... That's awesome.... Good brother... why are you so powerful... You made the slave family to death... by your... big meat stick... Use force... Force the slave family to death. ……Ah….. Use force…”

  Li Yibai watched the waves unfolding in front of him, he couldn’t help lowering his head and holding one of the buds, tasting it carefully, just to be fair , His left hand was also pressing on another lonely chest, and his right hand kept teasing the handmaid's stamens. With the speed of his entry and exit, he pressed and kneaded hard, causing his whole body to tremble.

  The maid was enjoying the bravery of Li Yibai in her body. She felt that all three sensitive points on her body were shaken by Li Yibai. The pleasure in her body became more and more. In order to facilitate the entry of Li Yibai, she couldn't help but lift it up. His feet hooked on Li Yibai's strong legs, allowing Li Yibai's cock to go deeper.