Chapter 1

0001 A man and three women

  "Ah...ah...Master...your cock is so big...The slave family...the slave family loves it..." The

  spacious room was covered by layers of gauze, and the room was filled with smoke. , The remaining smoke is curling and fragrant, but still can't hide the lustful musky fragrance.

  The four figures in the room were constantly overlapping. A fat man was lying on a special chair. Both sides of the chair kept flowing out of hot water that was suitable for body temperature. The man was beside him. All of the three women were crawling on the man's body. The three women were graceful in shape, and the huge plump on their chests was covered with bubbles, and the white and red, the scenery of the peaks and mountains was indescribably attractive.

  A woman tried her best to open her mouth, so that her small cherry mouth could hold the hugeness of the man in her mouth. From time to time, she looked at the man’s expression, her tongue keenly swept the front of the stick, her teeth seemed to be missing. Rubbing the cylinder, her hands were expertly massaging the two purple balls, her face was full of satisfaction, and the man raised his head and sighed comfortably.

  "Ah... Sun Niang, your skills are really... getting better..... Ah..." The most vulnerable part of himself was swallowed by Sun Niang, and the man squinted his eyes to enjoy the stimulation brought under him. , His complexion was reddish, his mouth slightly opened, and his breathing became more and more rapid.

  When Sun Niang saw the man admiring herself, she couldn't help being moved. The peach blossom hole under her body began to continuously flow out transparent liquid. She narrowed her erotic eyes and worked harder in her mouth. The plumpness of the chest seemed to be played with a little emptiness, making the fleshy flesh in the peach blossom hole moved hungrily. Her plumpness began to slowly grind the man's thighs, and the sensitive flower nucleus under her body was constantly stimulated by the man's slightly hard toe hairs, giving her the urge to be filled and ravaged.

  "Uncle, where are we?"

  The two women who were left out were not to be outdone. They put the huge plumpness of their chests on the man's arm without hesitation, and kept squeezing out various patterns through the man's thick arm, squinting. Enjoy the little stimulation brought by the friction of the stamen with your eyes.

  "Of course you are great!"

  The man greedily looked at the rubbed reddish chest, the woman's looming flower core, the trickling peach blossom hole, he swallowed hard, and then stretched out his wolf paws to play with it wantonly.

  "Ah... Uncle, you are so bad!"

  The woman who was suddenly attacked stopped her movements, her face was like a peach blossom, she looked at the man shyly, and catered to the man's hand as if there was nothing.

  The two women changed their movements. They rode on the man’s arm and rubbed the man’s arm back and forth with the trickle of the peach blossom hole. Huarui was present in front of the man’s eyes. The speed of one after the other gave the man not only The physical sensation and the visual impact of his eyes made his blood veins stretch.

  When the grandmother felt that it was almost the same, she stood up, winked at the man, and said in a whining voice, "My friend, do you want to try to control three daughters at the same time?"

  "At the same time, control three daughters?" The man heard such a one. Fresh words, he opened his half-squinted eyes, and bit the plumpness of Sun Niang in his mouth in a ludicrous manner.

  "Ah...Don't..." Sun Niang wanted to refuse and gave her fullness to the man's hands. Her lower body did not forget the constant rubbing against the man's huge size, which made the original huge blackness become shiny. .

  The two women nearby saw this situation, and the already wet Peach Blossom Spring was overwhelmed. After looking at each other, they came to the man's five fingers in unison, and they both put the man's palms into their mouths at the same time.

  A warm and sticky feeling came from the palm of the hand, and the palm of the hand was gently swept by the delicate tongue, causing the man's body to tremble slightly, his breathing became more and more rapid, even the fullness of his grandson Become more and more rude.

  "Ah...Master...give me...give me..."

  Su Niang flushed her face and said her needs, she anxiously put the hugeness of the man into her body, when she got the real fulfillment , The Meirou in the flower hole was tightly clamped, and she raised her head contentedly, opened her mouth to adjust her breathing, let herself adapt to the huge body in the body, and began to move slowly at a speed that suits her.

  "Ah... Uncle... You are so rough... so big... The slave family... The slave family can't stand it..... Ah... Ah..."

  The two women beside them saw that the grandson had started, and listened. The emotional voices of their peach blossoms stretched and shrank, making them very uncomfortable, and they wanted to be filled and penetrated by things.

  They looked at the man who was enjoying with blurred eyes, they slowly moved their empty peach blossom source to the man's hand, and slowly swallowed the man's thick fingers into the peach blossom source. After Peach Blossom Spring felt a foreign body invaded, it was tightly locked to prevent the foreign body from escaping, and Meirou began to move, allowing the foreign body to enjoy a unique massage.

  "Ah... Uncle... Your fingers are so thick... so amazing... so... so cool... Ah... Ah... don't pick... Ah... so amazing..."

  The man felt like he had entered heaven. His lower body was tightly surrounded by warmth, and his mouth was soft and plump. The tightness and moist feeling in his hands gave him a different feeling. The most important thing is that it will make him feel People's soft cry made him feel satisfied as a man.

  "Ah... Uncle... You... don't... you forgive the slave family... don't stop it... that's great... Don't pick it... the slave family.... The slave family is about to die... Ah... Don't..." The

  man maliciously stretched out one more finger into the tight flower hole, while still digging inside, causing the bodies of the two women to twist a lot, their shaved heads spread and their lips bitten. Chu Chu looked at the man pitifully, with an urge to make people feel sorry.

  "Ah... so rough... Uncle... Yours is so rough... good brother... my sister is no good... no more... give it to me quickly... I'm going to die... dead..."

  Sun Niang accelerated her movement speed. She kept adjusting her breathing, looking at the man with enjoyment. The satisfaction in her body gave her an ecstatic impulse, and the man followed Sun Niang's speed and hit Su rudely. The flower heart in the mother's body made Sun Niang a little ecstatic.

  The man felt that Sun Niang was shrinking constantly, making it difficult for him to move, and he was still licking his guī tóu with care. The warm feeling made him want to be fine. The man increased the speed of both hands and made the two women beside him go crazy for him.

  "Grandpa ... .. so fast ... .. ...... do ...... do not really die Nujia die ...... .. ...... dying ... dying .... ...... really dead ...... ah ......"

  over With the falling of the female voice, the four of them reached a climax with satisfaction. Sunniang also moved thoughtfully around the man's orgasm, allowing the man to reach a small orgasm again.

  "Uncle, how about this mandarin duck bath?" The

  two women got down from the man's hand, each holding a cloth strip, carefully wiping the man's body. Sun Niang uses her unique massage technique to massage men.

  "Not bad, very satisfied." The

  man closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth from the orgasm. His body was soft and weak after being massaged by the grandson. The soft touch has been lingering on his body, making him feel that the gods are just so comfortable.

  When the grandson saw the man sleeplessly, she motioned to the two women to continue the massage, stood up and dressed, and left the room...