They Never Listen

Start from the beginning

"Why can't you just listen to me? Ask Damian! He will tell you! We have a daughter!" I was punching his chest. He is gonna have a lot of bruises later.

"Bugaboo, you are one selfish monster. You knew how strong our love is. Why would you just throw it all away?" I am not going to interact with him. This is too frustrating. I give up.

"I give up. Lock me away. I know the truth. This is not my life and I will escape from this place." He already got me to the asylum in record time. I can tell he is enjoying this. What crazy person hires a superhero to kidnap me and put me in a prison for crazy people. Wait a second, this is not an asylum in Paris. We can't be in Paris. This is Arkham. How did he get me here if we were in Paris?

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This is Arkham Asylum. Near your beloved city." My beloved. "By the way, You fell asleep but I flew as AstroChat to get here." Like any classic villains, he explains what I was thinking. "Have a fun time!"

2 months later

"Hey, guard? Yeah, you. Have you ever been wrongly imprisoned?" He did not respond. "Rude... I have. Actually it was about two months ago when you GUYS PUT ME IN HERE!!!!! LET ME OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!"

"So, have you remembered me yet?" Ugh. It's Adrien. He comes here every week to check on me.

"What do you think? Now, if you don't mind I would love to speak to Damian." I have developed an accent after eating lunch with Harley Quinn every day. Killer Croc isn't as scary as he looks, either. Honestly, these people are softies. If they knew I was a superhero, they would freak and probably kill me.

"You know what, why don't we get Damian here? Maybe he will clear your mind and give you some sense." No, he will remember me, unlike you!

"Ok! When will I see him?"

"Why not now?" He said. They definitely don't have Damian waiting. I am guessing he will call him. "Hello, is this Damian Wayne?" *yes? Who is this?* "Sorry to bother you. We have a girl who goes by the name of Marinette." *WHY DO YOU HAVE HER AND WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME??!? ME AND OUR DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN WORRIED THAT SHE LEFT US!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN MONTHS!!!* "So she has not been lying about knowing you. She was my girlfriend when we lived in Paris." *What are you talking about? She has never left this county. Bring her to the Wayne Manor in Gotham. We need to have a little reunion.* "If that is what makes her happy."

"IT VERY MUCH WOULD!!" I shouted at him. He hung up with Damian before I did, though.

"Ok, guards. Let her out. I have her." The guards opened the door and I stepped out. He immediately grabbed my neck and started choking me. "If I can't have you, no one can!" Luckily, Talia taught me how to defend myself when in a chokehold. I did the technique she taught me and I got out of the hold and pinned his arm. The guards aimed their guns at me. Guess it's jailbreak. I twisted and kicked them both in the face, breaking their face guards. Now, I just have to jump out a window and transform secretly. Tikki is the only reason I am sane right now. I walked up the stairs and went near a room that has cells around it.

"Mari!! You gotta help me!!! I can't bare this cell any longer!!!" She yelled.

"Sssh!! You are gonna blow my cover! I need to escape. I have a family to get to."

"Please!! Take me with you!!! I did nothing wrong here!! My dad put me in here!!!" Yeah, why do they just except people here just because someone said they went phycho?

"Fine but you are not my responsibility. I will help you out of here but I am not taking care of you." She nodded. I got her out of her cell and I carried her out the window. "Ok, I need to get to my house. Have a fun time out of jail!" I walked away from the prison entrance and transformed. I swung all the way to Gotham and then the Manor. I detransformed as I got on the porch. "Hello?" I asked as I rang the doorbell. Bruce came to the door. "Since when do you answer doors?"

"Trying something new, you know? Besides, Alfred is helping Bliss in the other room." He went in for a hug immediately. "Damian won't stop talking about you. He thinks you left him."

"Goodness, no! I love him and Bliss too much to do that! I honestly don't know how I got to Paris. I think I was kidnapped."

"Let's hope not. Why don't I take you to Damian's room or I guess just where he is living at the moment." We walked up the stairs and he knocked on the door without opening it and said, "Damian, someone is here to see you."

"I am not talking to anyone until Marinette is found and safe."

"He has been like that since 'she' left. Damian I will just let them in then."

"If they enter my room, I will slit their throat."

"I thought I took your katanas."

"Got them back. Whoever you are, do not enter unless you have a death wish." Bruce signaled that I should just enter. I guess it is just an empty threat.

"I am entering right now, kay? Don't hurt me, I just wanna help." My accent I developed kept him from recognizing me. He was looking out the window. I sat down. "Damian, please turn around. I want to see your face." He didn't turn. "Damian, look at me!" He still didn't move. "DAMIAN THOMAS WAYNE!! LOOK AT ME THIS INSTANT!!!" I was in tears. Why can't he see it's me? "Damian, it's me. Marinette. Someone put me in Arkham for a few months and I got an accent but that can't be why you won't turn around, right?" He was not listening. I am sure he tuned me out. "Fine, I will just go see Bliss. Maybe she would have missed me." I walked away. How could someone who missed me so much, be so neglectful?