After that, I began to check my phone as I was shocked at how many the messages were. Most of the message coming from Kathie about the usual thing, messaging about why I'm not responding much but it was less than the previous ones from before as I smiled and began texting her. Maybe she already realizes that I'm not much of a talker as she sent a few messages as she texted me back and even called me.

We converse for a bit before hanging up as I turned to see my brother grinning at me with a smug look on his face.

"Hey Ziks. Was that your girl? Pfft, I guess not. Considering how much of a scardy-cat you are."

"Yeah, Yeah."

My brother laughs it off thinking that I've been spending my time texting some girl but he realizes that it was usually just me socializing with some weirdos from the internet and I can't blame him actually.

I've been so disclose to real life and purely focus on my studies that my free time was usually vacant whenever I'm done studying and whatnot. My entertainment was usually so low that I tend to look for things to interest me.

Then, my brother recommended me to read webnovels from the internet which I just haphazardly just look through it at some glance before gaining interest in one.

He laughs it off considering I would read novels with lack of development and mostly just happy slice of life adventures and whatnot but I felt fond of reading them and even socialize with those who had the same interest as I did.

Those weirdos my brother talks bad about even helped me treat my problems such as Gynophobia and my lack of social skills.

However, those guys whom I've socialize over the course before getting into college, they slowly disappear and I couldn't even mixed well with the new ones and basically just easedrop on the newcomers.

So I basically just observe some people and rarely talk to which while I feel sad, its just a part of live and we can only move on.

"Hey Ziks, I think we ran out on some chicken and Kris said to get some if your heading out."

"Ah, Kay bro."

After finishing my meal, I stood up and place the dishes to the sink and head back to my room to change. Since its just heading to the market, I wore a simple shirt and some trousers before asking him for something else to consider buying.

After heading outside, I began to walk to the market since its not far from our place.

The sound of people calling out on customers, the bustling boom of multiple shops being set up and the crowd forming around different places, the market was full of people who would look for either a bountiful harvest for a cheap price or an opportunity to sell some goods.

I began to observe more into places that sells ingredients as heading into the food market was the best choice.

"Fish for sale! Buy one take one!"

"Dear Sir, Madam, are you interested in fresh vegetables from a good source?"

"Get your pork here before the sales goes up!"

Hearing the bustling sounds of merchants selling their goods, I tend to look deeper into the ingredients and prefer the best choice possible.

I'm not too keen on how to pick the best one as I tend to observe more from the housewives perspective. They tend to be very good with their eyes as I would always follow them from behind and learn from their experiences.

"Oh dear, I think you should lower that beef by just a bit since I saw some certain marks on it. Just lower the price a bit more or I'll just look for somewhere else."

'Wow, If that lady didn't point that out, I would actually won't notice that.'

I was actually surprised to see that woman's keen eyes, pointing out a certain part of the cow as there are actually marks which had turned purple. It seems that the beef was slightly showing some sickness but she feels it was still safe to eat so she suggested to lower the price instead.

The man sweated a little before starting a bargaining price with the woman to which she won and bought the beef.

Following her advice, I also began to look for chickens to set my price into as she had called out to me.

"Young man, I suggest buying that chicken over there. Its a bit pricy but it should be fine for you. Just haggle it to near half-price since it would be worth buying."

"Ah... Okay...."

I was pleasantly surprised that the lady from before was helping me so I decided to follow her advice and start to bargain the merchant.

She and the Merchant was a but shocked that I was a bit good at haggling, both of us battling out on the chicken's price but I knew that the merchant was selling this one for a bit more so that lady's guess was spot on and was worth battling out with him.

In the end, I manage to cut it off to half the price than the lady expected as I turned to her and bowed.

"If it weren't for your help, I would never notice that at all. Thanks for helping me."

"Its fine young man. I was pleasantly surprised that you have such a good bargaining skills for such a man."

"Hahaha. I do tend to shop around these parts and learning from beautiful ladies such as you, I've had my experiences."

"Oh my.... Quite a charmer are you."

"Not at all. Haha....."

Me and the lady talk like its a natural thing. I wasn't showing signs of my phobia acting up as I saw older women, especially married ones easy to talk and communicate. Its especially so when it comes to mothers as they show warmth and affection to youngsters.

Its either because of my lack of mother figure or basically I might had a fetish for mothers but I'm more calm and talkative to those older than me and respectful to elderly as they hold wise knowledge and experiences to learn from.

And so we converse for a bit as I helped her carry her stuff around since I wasn't holding much and returned to her place as I was greeted by a familiar sight.

"N-niel?"