[6]

Jayne walked into the lab were Tony just so happened to be. "Where's Peter? Shouldn't we be on our mission?" She opened her bag of Doritos.

"He's at school, the mission will start once his out from school." He didn't bother looking up at the girl.

"Uhm, I'm sorry but who is this?" Bruce spotted the girl.

"She's helping me with something." It turns out Mr. Stark was fixing Jaynes suit. "Aren't those my chips?" Bruce asked.

"What are you doing?" Jayne looked over Tony's shoulder.

"I'm adding a tracker to your suit, and a few other things." "Why are you adding a tracker to her suit?" Bruce walked around the table."Because he doesn't trust me." Jayne answered as she chopped down a Dorito.

She walked up to the man, and held her hand out. "I'm Jayne Smith." She greeted herself "Bruce Banner." He shook her hand, he had a confused look on his face.

"Earlier, I have happened to have stolen your wallet." She held out his old wallet and gave it back. "Thanks for the 20 bucks!" She chirped as she left the lab.

He looked through his wallet, his 20 bucks gone. Sneaky, sneaky, Jayne.

"So what happened yesterday with your "retreat" with Tony Stark?" Ned sat down. "It was pretty awesome" he smiled. "I'm actually going on a mission after school." He admitted.

"What? No way!" Ned chirped. "Yeah, but I have to work with Dark Moon, she's mean and grumpy all the time." Peter's smile faded.

"Peter, you know she can kill you in an instant, right?" Ned spoke.

"Yeah, I know that, but she hasn't yet." Peter added "Exactly, not Yet" Ned replied.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sorry that it's short.

This was supposed to go in the next part, part 7, but it's whatever.

By the way, the next part is going to take place during the same day as this one.

Wait! Before you go, I got to say that you look gorgeous today.

Take the compliment!