𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

Comenzar desde el principio

"What?" I ask.

"Change the channel" She demanded.

"Can't you do it yourself?"

"Yes but you're closer" She fidgeted with her fingers pouting. I roll my eyes once again. I turn around kneeling to press the buttons to switch channels.

"This one?" I ask clicking on the buttons.

"No" She answers, I switch the channel.

"This one?"

"No"

"This one?"

"No"

This went on for about ten minutes. Then she got tired and decided to play dress up with me instead.

She took me upstairs to her room. Before going in I took a glance at Phillips's room that was across from hers.

A feeling of guilt came over me for a second. The reason? I don't know. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Harley!" Georgina seized my hand pulling me into her room.

"Ok, so I get to dress you up whichever way I want." Georgina giggles.

She goes through her closet looking for an outfit to style for me. I laugh to myself thinking this is adorable.

"It better be somewhat fashionable," I warn her.

"Oh, it'll be fashionable alright." She did a little smirk.

5 minutes later

I frowned as I stared at myself in the mirror. The outfit she picked out for me was rather questionable.

"George, do you think a green turtle neck, short denim overalls, a tiara, and a tutu skirt make a fashion statement?" I asked, tugging the skirt and trying to take it off.

"Yes, it does! You're a total fashion icon. You should consider modeling" She turned me around to take a closer look at me.

"I'm flattered but I swear to god if anyone else sees me wearing this-"

"Shhhh! Let me examine it!" She adjusted my posture.

"Hmm looks about right" She smiled. "But it seems to be missing something.."

She pressed her finger to her chin thinking. I sit on her bed and pull out a random magazine from her nightstand waiting for her.

"Oh I know just the thing for you" She exclaimed. "Wait here. Don't move" She told me before walking out of the room.

"As if I were to let anyone see me with this on" I muttered. I wondered what goes down in that little brain of hers.

I began humming and tapping my feet on the headboard as time went by. I wasn't a very patient person and boredom came easily.

I was looking through the pages only looking at the pictures. I also was not much of a reader.

I felt eyes on me but I brushed it off and continued "reading". But then I thought I heard footsteps.

A little creaking sound behind me sent shivers down my spine. I felt as if were in a horror movie where the hot main character (me) was being observed by the killer but didn't realize it.

"Who's there?" I asked hoping it wasn't an intruder or something. I tilted my head down to see who it was. I spotted an upside-down Jordan standing in the doorway already staring at me.

"Phillips?" I put the magazine down and stood up. He nervously opened the door more to make himself present.

"What were you doing standing there watching me like a creep? Are you stalking me now?" I laughed with hands on to my hips.