1: Where the Adventure Starts

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Thanks Momo, your a life saver."

Momo: "Is this what you guys naturally eat?"

Gwen: "Not really, we only see this kind of dishes when Grandpa is around. Let's just say me and Y/n don't eat this kind of stuff."

Y/n: "You'll get used to it in no time."

Gwen: "So Momo, what do you want to be when you finish middle school?"

Momo: "Well I'm going to be a hero and apply at UA."

Gwen: "Really? I'm going to apply to UA too."

Y/n: "I'll support you guys all the way."

Momo: "Wait, you aren't going with us?"

Y/n: "I gave up that dream a long time ago. What would a quirkless kid like me do in a villain situation? That's why I'll just support you guys in the future."

Upon hearing those words, the two can only look at him in sadness remembering how Y/n was heart broken when he learned he doesn't have a quirk. He's parent's still support on what decisions he'll make but he already did and he decided to stop the hero dreams he had.

Momo: "Sorry for that Y/n."

Y/n: "There's no need to apologize Momo. It already happened and I can't change that."

Momo: "But still, we really want you to come with us. It was our dream right?"

Gwen: "I just wish you had a Quirk so that we can go together. The three of us."

Y/n: "It's okay, you guys can go without me. I'll just be your number 1 supporter."

He then stood up and started to walk into the wood.

Y/n: "Tell Grandpa I'll be walking around for a bit."

With that, he went into the forest walking around minding his own business. He then looked up and saw a shooting star as he closed his eyes and sighed.

Y/n: "I wish I had quirk so that I can become a hero and save innocent people. But who am I kidding."

He opened his eyes and saw the shooting star was going straight towards him. He panicked and got out of the way as it landed with a loud crash. Y/n stood up and walked towards the crash site.

Y/n: "That ain't a shooting star. Shooting stars doesn't change course."

He got closer to the crash site to see a pod in the middle.

Y/n: "A space pod?"

He jumped down and approached the pod as it opened and a green glow can be seen inside it. He got closer until he saw a weird looking watch with a green hourglass symbol on it.

 He got closer until he saw a weird looking watch with a green hourglass symbol on it

Y/n: "A wrist watch? And it looks kinda different."

The watch then latched on to his left wrist as he started to flail around getting it off.