Chapter 13

Harry POV

I haven't heard from Louis in 3 days and I'm starting to get worried. There is definitely something happening between him and Jake and I hate that he won't tell me. He's probably scared and I want him to be alright.

I was hanging out with the lads at my house and I was definitely out of it. They were taking a turn playing FIFA on my Xbox. LIam threw a pillow at my head to get my attention and it brought me out of my thoughts.

"Haz, mate it's your turn." I apologized and took the remote from him. Niall beat me of course, but I honestly didn't care at this point. I handed the remote back to Liam but he put it down on the coffee table and they both turned to me.

"What's going on Harry?" Niall asked and I could tell it was serious as they called me Harry. They never call me by my full name.

"Nothing. What makes you think something is going on?" I said, sinking back into the couch.

"Come on Haz. You're acting strange and you are barely even with us right now." I shook my head and Niall sighed. "Please what's going on?"

"Fine." I said taking a deep breath. "I'm worried about Louis. And before you say anything, I have reasons why."

"What's up with him?" Liam asked, turning the TV off.

"Something is going on between him and Jake, and I don't know what it is, but I'm really worried. He has these bruises that are unexplainable or he blames them on his seizures. And yes, some of them are probably from his seizures, but what about the others. He doesn't seize that much." They nodded.

"But how do you know that? You aren't with him 24/7." Niall says.

"I know, but he texts me every night and talks about the day. He talks about his seizures and how he has like one or maybe two, but it's not enough to explain all his bruises."

"Look Haz I know you are worried, but you have to-"

"No I haven't heard from him in 3 days. And he texts me every night. What if something happened?" I cut them off.

"Harry you are jumping to conclusions too quickly. You told us he isn't supposed to even have a phone right now, so you are expecting a lot from. Give it time before you do something you regret."

"Liam that's not fair, what if he is hurt?"

"Seriously Haz, please don't try to go over there or call the police or anything extreme like that. Just let it be for a few days and try to text him every once and awhile."

"Fine, but if by the weekend, I don't hear from him, I'm filing a missing persons report." Niall and Liam sighed, but agreed. We went into the kitchen so I could make them lunch.

I just couldn't get the fact that Louis might be in trouble out of my head. I could almost sense that he was possibly hurt, if not worse and that something is really wrong.

I handed Niall and Liam their sandwiches and we ate in silence, occasionally there was small talk between them, but I didn't participate.

"We are going to head out Haz." Liam said, standing up and throwing his plate away. I nodded and gave him a hug. "Remember what i said okay?"

"Yeah. See you guys later." They nodded and left. I went up to my bedroom and immediately texted Louis.

I want to help, please.

I put my phone down and waited for his response, ultimately falling asleep in the process. He never texted me back.

When I woke up, I headed downstairs to make myself some dinner, but I still couldn't get that blue-eyed boy out of my head. As I sat down to eat, I checked my phone and still no text back. I texted him again and wanted to see the 3 little dots bounce up and down on the screen telling me he was typing, but no. Nothing.

I tried calling his phone, but there was no answer. After I tried calling a second time, it went straight to voicemail, almost like someone had his phone and turned it off.

Louis POV

"Louis what the hell is this?" I snapped my head to look at him as he came down the stairs and into my little room of hell. He was holding up my phone that lit up with texts.

"What?" I asked quietly. He shoved the phone in my face. I took it from him and saw two texts from Harry, along with a missed call. As Jake went to speak again, the phone lit up with Harry's face, playing that all familiar ringtone.

"Why the fuck is he calling you?" He asked as he shut my phone off and threw it in the corner of the room. When I didn't respond right away, Jake grabbed me and pulled me to a standing position and held me against the wall.

"I used to text him all the time. He's probably worried about me." Jake huffed and let me down, going back over to my phone and throwing it at me. I ducked to avoid it hitting my head.

"Tomorrow morning, tell him to fuck off and maybe I'll let you come upstairs. Now-" We were cut off by a knock on the door. He picked me up and put me on the mattress, once again, tying my hands and ankles. He shoved the gag in my mouth and turned the light off.

"Don't say a word, or I'll kill you." He threatened as he made his way upstairs.

Harry POV

I had enough. I couldn't stop thinking about him, so I decided to go over to his house and check on him.

I gathered up the courage to get in my car and drive the short distance to Louis' house. I parked on the street and saw the house was particularly dark. I travelled up the driveway to the front door. I stood there frozen for a second, before finally knocking on the door. 

A/N: These next few chapters may be shorter than I want. I've having awful writers block and I can't seem to come up with what I want to write, so I've been writing one shots more. I'm not giving up though the updates may come out more slowly. Sorry. 

Comment any ideas for the book!

-Leah