Chapter 36

Young and Dumb - Chapter 36

Soundtrack for this chapter:

~ Torn (One Direction Version)

~ Words (Anna Graceman)

<*_*>

"Nothing's fine I'm torn, I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel. I'm cold and I'm ashamed lying naked on the floor." Harry sang through the computer. I was watching the most recent youtube video they had uploaded.

I think I just turned into their #1 fan. Their voices put together, generated such a great product and they harmonized so good. When the song finished, I gave the video a thumbs up and then closed my computer.

I really was so proud of Niall and the boys. One month had passed since I left Australia. Niall and I talked nearly every day. One Direction was also working fine for them. They had now 5,000 subscribers and they were starting to do small gigs in Australia.

Focused on school, now, my grades had been staying up, mostly A's, and I was really popular, thanks to the latin girls I call my close friends now and because of Caden, who was already popular. Bella had also opened up to the group, but she still wasn't Sarah's friend.

On the other hand, Sarah and I were okay. I mean, she was still sweet and nice but I had noticed her distant since I fought with Bella because of her. Whenever I would try to do something with Bella and Sarah (to make them friends) they would say they had something planned already and they were busy.

I would have to work to make them like each other, at least to make them tolerate each other.

"Hm, what should I wear today?" I looked through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit. Today was Saturday, and the group had decided on going out to the mall just to have a day off and have fun.

I smiled, admiring my elected outfit. Walking into the shower, I played my favorite playlist and hummed songs until I was all showered up.

Then I walked out of the bathroom, changing into my desired outfit and then walking into Bella's room to see if she was ready.

"Hey Rafa." She had jut finished combing her hair.

"You ready?" She nodded, grabbing her purse.

"Okay, let's go." We walked out of my house into Manny's car. Manny had also come to live with us, I mean, we were his job, so he also got promoted, just like my dad.

"Where to?"

"Here." I gave him a copy of the address Clau had sent me and then sat back, talking to Bella about random stuff.

When we arrived to the mall, the group was already standing together, on the entree, I guess, waiting for us.

"Hey." We walked to them. Caden smiled and then continued talking to the boys.

"Where shall we go?" Sarah asked.

"How about Starbucks?" We nodded and started walking to Starbucks.

I ordered what I always order: Dark Cherry Mocha Frappuccino. After getting our drinks we walked to some couches and sat down.

"So guys," Maia, one of the girls said, "The other day I was going through YouTube videos and I found this cool band..."

"Yeah? What's it called?"

"I don't remember.. They are really hot, though. One is blonde and blue eyes, the other one has brown hair and is blue eyed, one has a lip ring, one of them has tattoos and then there is a really cute one that looks like a teddy bear..." Was she talking about my boys?