"You... you're not a nurse," I managed to get my words out almost clearly this time. My gut told me that she really wasn't meant to be here. And from the looks of it, I wasn't either.

She laughed and cocked her head to the side a bit. "You're right... my name is Natalie Rushman and I'm not a nurse but I will get you out of here." We walked faster as we got to the entrance of the facility. The alarms started to go off as she dragged us out of the door. She pushed my into the back of a black Audi and we sped down the main road.

By the looks of it, we ended up losing track of the workers. Before they managed to even think about coming after us.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Natalie. Finally, I was able to speak fluently again.

"The compound - you'll be safe with us." She said looking over at me.

We were both in the back of the car and there was a screen between us and the driver so I couldn't see who was driving or what was in front of us.

I wanted to ask who "us" was but I thought I'd soon see.

"And what did you inject me with?" I had been injected with many things before so I wasn't that worried, but this time it felt like nothing in my body had been touched. Like it had no effect.

"Mainly diazepam. It helps calm your nerves. We give it to someone back home to help him stay calm. We couldn't have you exploding like a big green monster on me when I'm trying to create an escape." She seemed to make a laugh out of everything, I loved it.

"Wait, what do you mean I'd explode?" I didn't have anger issues...

"Oh no, no, no. That was a joke, I'm sure you'll get it soon. But I just didn't want you to be too scared." She smiled. That explains why I didn't feel a change.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I guess I had some unanswered questions but I was reassured that this would all make sense soon enough.

I was led into a extremely large and expensive building. First I was taken into a room and told to get changed into something more comfortable then a tattered night gown. After, I was guided into another large room... probably for meetings. There were people sat round the table. They all looked at me and Natalie as I walked through the doors.

"Natasha! Welcome home..." one of the men said triumphantly. Natasha? "And you must be y/n... I'm Steve," he held is hand out to me. I shook it slyly, still wondering who the heck these people are.

I looked at Natalie... or Natasha to question what she was saying about the misuse of her name.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that I'm not allowed to use my real name on a mission." She said laughing. A mission? Am I a mission?

I nodded and looked back at the people.

"Don't feel too bad. She used that name on me when we first met too." A man chuckled. He was average height for a man - definitely not tall. "Tony Stark." He held his hand out to me just like Steve. I smiled, nodded and shook his hand back.

"Then that's Peter, Bruce, Clint, Bucky, Wanda, Steve, Sam, Dr Stephen Strange and, uh - guys where's Thor?" Natasha asked. I waved at everyone whilst they said their 'heys' to me.

Then walking through behind we two quite tall and extremely good looking men.

"Nice of you to join us..." Natasha said rolling her eyes. "So y/n... this is Thor... and apparently his brother too."

The blonde one pulled me into a hug unexpectedly and then within a matter of seconds the dark haired guy pulled him off of me.

"Careful brother... you don't want to ruin her... hair," the dark haired guy tried to find a way to compliment me but clearly I didn't have much to compliment. "I'm Loki, the good looking one." He smirked. He didn't hold his hand out to me like everyone else instead he just welcomed me with a smile.

"Loki..." I repeated his name. It rolled off of my tongue so easy. Like I had said it a million times before.

"Hm?" He hummed, still looking at me. His eyes were light but had a circle of darkness around them and they pierced straight through mine. Like he was reading my thoughts and digging through my memories. I could feel everyone else's eyes in the room consume me whilst I stared at Loki. I could tell Natasha was questioning me and telling me whatever I was getting myself into was definitely wrong.

"I feel like I've heard your name before..." I wondered.

"Probably because he caused an attack on New York back in 2012." Tony said deeply.

Jeez he seems bad then.

"I'm pretty sure I was in the institution then... but I can't remember." I replied still wondering where I had met him before.

"Well I'm sure it was something great. Rather than what Stark is saying..." he sighed.

Right... I nodded my head.

"Well, welcome to the avengers y/n!"