c h a p t e r 3

"what did you say slut?"

mother, tom and i all went to digonally for school supplies and also went for a butterbeer.

mother and tom's relationship was growing however mine and tom's was getting worse. there was so occasions where we would get along but most of the time we was arguing but we never let our mothers see. i would never admit it but we was to alike to be able to be friend since we would clash.

tom and i was on our way to platform 9 3/4, mother was busy at work so she could not say her goodbyes.

when we ran through the brick wall we put our luggage on the train and got on. i was trying to find an empty compartment and after what felt like hours i finally found a compartment and put my jacket and book down on of the seats. tom about to walk off trying to find another one when i stopped him.

"don't be picky riddle just get in the compartment.." i said rolling my eyes and sitting down on one of the seats.

tom rolled his eyes but still came into the compartment.

we sat in silence for a while, me reading my book while tom staring out the window until we heard movement from outside the compartment door to see a girl with her mouth dropped open staring at tom who seemed to be just as confused as i was until a small smirk tagged on the corner of his lip obviously knowing the girl.

the girl from outside the compartment was tall with black short hair and had perfect shiny teeth, she was one of those girls who looks mean but probably is super nice, a push over it's a type of person my father would call the girl.

"tom i didn't know you was going to be back!" the girl said smiling at top opening the door to speak to tom as she made her way in, they was in a conversation when the girl turned to me noticing me sitting in the carriage glaring out the window.

"i'm elianna green, but you can call me el or eli i don't mind." she said sitting up to shake my hand, i shook it back, if i was to be honest i didn't want friends at hogwarts i wanted to be on my own but eli seemed nice even if she was a push over

"i'm y/n y/l/n, nice to meet you" i faked a smile, i wasn't a people's person so it was hard to makes friends and meet new people especially when you live in a huge manor with just your mother and a few house elf's your not used to being around people.

"whatever, where is lucas?" tom interrupted

"he's in the other compartment, come on tom he's missed you and also bring your hot girlfriend" she winked at me and tom, tom grew angry which made me smirk, i guess having a friend isn't that bad..

we got to the compartment and we all sat down, lucas greeted tom and looked at me in confusion, his facial features were cold yet he looks so handsome.

"lucas this y/n, shes new shes toms friend" she smiled sitting down next to lucas,

i stared at him a little longer, he looked familiar? i was trying to figure out why he looked so familiar until he spoke up

"i know her, come here cliffy" he smirked standing up. it clicked it was lucas lopez, i smiled and walk closer to him and hugged him. i was going to sit back on my seat when he grabbed my waist and pulled me to sit on his lap, i didn't move, i liked lucas he had a soft spot for me.

"you know each other?" tom said confused

"don't get so jealous riddle, and to answer your question yes we know each other our mothers work together." he said smirking, he was enjoying watching tom get angry yet i didn't understand why he was, he hated my guts and i hated him however if he was jealous i wanted to piss him off.

"is tommy jealous?" i said frowning at him while putting my hands on lucas chest, lucas smirked while eli went a deep shade of red and extremely quiet, not a good sign...

"what did you say you slut." he said towering over me to be intimidating however i stood up too with lucas stood behind me still holding my hips.

"you heard me riddle.." i said smirking and raising one eye brow and crossing my arms, i loved pissing him off since his temper was short.

"say it again i fucking dare you.." he said getting closer to me however stopped when i felt his minty breath hit my face, his facial features where ice cold.

i leaned closer to his ear and whispered
"make me.." this flipped a switch within tom since he wrapped his slim fingers around my throat, he didn't squeeze he just held them there, i didn't dare to move i just laughed historically in his face which made him more angry and confused

lucas and eli seemed to be still and unsure of what to do, so they just watched until lucas made tom let go off me and sit him down while eli moved me away from him to sit opposite them.

i watched as he stared at me with anger which made me laugh even more.

"your fucking crazy cliff! if your mother didn't help me i would of fucking killed you! you slut!" he roared which made eli jump from beside me.

"kill me then, you could of done it in that moment yet all you did was hold me by my throat.. weak if you ask me.." i smiled at him sweetly

"she's physio but she's hot.." lucas said while staring at me with hungry eyes

i didn't care if i went to far, i'm crazy and atleast i'm aware i don't care what anyone thinks of me i'm y/n cliff, no one dares to speak bad about me to my face unless they want a death wish like tom did, however i found it amusing how he didn't care that i was rich and my family was famous he would disrespect me which made me think. i was meant to help him however we both need the help, we're insane and toxic as each other, we made a perfect team yet we both didn't dare to share, i guess tom riddle isn't so bad in the end..

~ 14holl