thick obsidian walls

{BIT GORY BUT NOT REALLY}
i really recommend listening to these songs while reading this:
anchor - nova amor
become the warm jets - current joys
heart like yours - williamette stone
the wisp sings(slow and reverbed )
i cried writing this so i hope you enjoyyyy :'))

"are you really going to throw away your last chance to say goodbye to your best friend tommy" dream shouted from across the large obsidian room. he is in full netherite amour and has an over powered bow pointed at tubbos head.
"oh tommy, you better hurry up. he's only got minuets left" dream says with a small evil giggle.

"tommy, it's okay, all good things must come to an end eventually" tubbo says with a tear forming in his left eye. tommy looks over at the shorter boy and watches the tear drop down his red cheeks. his expression changed to a half smile as he looked up at tommy who was still in shock with his eyes wide open and eyebrows raised.

"tubbo what am i without you?" tommy said relatively calmly for the situation.
a few moments of silence pass and the two young boys are staring at eachother trying to accept what's about to happen.
"yourself" tubbo says, his voice cracking as he runs towards his tall blonde friend with tears streaming down his face.

tommy wasn't much of a hugger, or an emotional person in general. but he pulled tubbo into the tightest hug he has ever given. tubbos tears making tommy's red and white t-shirt damp at his shoulder. tommy tries to resist the urge to cry but at the single whimper of his best friend crying infront of him, makes tommy cry more than he has in his entire life.
"don't forget me tommy" tubbo whispers into tommy's ear.
"don't you worry tubs. nobody could forget you" tommy cries back to him.

"time is up tubbo. time for you to pay the price" dream cuts in. he walks over to tommy and tubbo and drags tommy over to the thick obsidian wall and ties him up. only so he wouldn't try and interupt the process.

the tears on tommy's face get worse as dream grabs tubbo by the wrist and stands him against the wall directly opposite tommy.
"your gonna watch this tommy, look what you have caused" dream bellows across the room. 

"t- t- tommy-" tubbo cries out.

"tubbo, it's okay, i'll see you soon, i promise i won't forget you" tommy said before tubbo could finish his sentence. he knew that being forgotten was tubbos worst fear.

dream steps back a couple paces from where he stood tubbo and pulls out his bow. he loads the arrow carefully into his bow nightmare and points it directly at tubbos head.

{IM NOT GOING INTO DETAIL ABOUT THIS BUT YOU GET THE POINT}

the moment dream released the arrow was the longest second of tommy's life. he thought about the good times him and his best friend had. playing music at the bench and laughing until it hurt. all for it to come to and ending like this. tommy's worst enemy had just released the shot that would kill his favourite person. the second drew to a close and tommy closed his eyes. he couldn't bear to watch

tubbo_ was shot by dream using nightmare

tubbos body fell to the ground and dream began to laugh.
"see tommy, this is what happens when you don't listen to the rules. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME" dream shouts at tommy, only making him cry more.

tommy sees something come through the portal in the corner of his eye.

" i'm sorry dream, but you should have payed me more"

"PUNZ" tommy shouted.

all of the members of the smp came through the portal and robbed dream of all of his stuff, dream didn't even bother fighting back because it was a 15 againt 1, he knew he would have lost. they had blocked him into the obsidian wall where he could hurt nobody, and everyone stood guard of him. except one person who walked towards tommy.

"hey kiddo, are you okay?" the man said.
" phil?" tommy replied as phil untied him.
"i know we arnt of the best of terms but i am still your - " phil said being interrupted by a big hug  from the boy. tommy started to cry into philzas shoulder.

"he's gone phil. he's gone." tommy said looking up at tubbos lifeless body.

he quickly got up and ran as fast as he could over to tubbos body and smashed he's knees agains the floor down beside his friend.

philza made a look at the rest of the smp members and they all understood immediately and all turned around to face the wall. tommy needed time with tubbo.

tommy cradled his best friends top half in his arms. tears running down his face as he rocked back and fourth.
"please don't be gone, please don't be gone, come back to me tubbo. i need my tubbo" he repeated with a broken voice.

"i'm sorry tubbo. i'm so so so so sorry. this is all my fault" he whispered into tubbos ear.

after 5mins tommy closed tubbos eyes and removed the green bandana from tubbos neck, he then signaled for phil to come over and pick tubbo up to bring him home.

awesamdude, badboyhalo and sapnap escort dream to prison. meanwhile tommy, phil, captain puffy and jack manifold walk back to snow chester. phil carrying tubbo in his arms. all 4 of them walk in silence with tears falling down their faces.

they eventually reach tubbos little snowy village and set him down on his bed.

tommy remembers about tubbos bandana that he has in his hand and ties it around his own neck. "i won't forget you tubbo." he whispers.

tommy then walks outside to get some fresh air and to escape the noises of jack manifold crying. he sits down on the stairs and looks up to see a greyish man in a yellow jumper holding a bag of blue.

"ghostbur?"