Lunch Date

When you wake up from your nap, you go on your phone to watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid fan fiction. You're three minutes into the video when you hear a knock at your door.
"Luv? Are you awake ye?" Harry asks.
"Yeah, just a minute," you call out.
Shoot, you aren't ready to see McSteamy yet. You look like you got ran over by a drunk driver, only for the driver to realize you're their least favorite person. They run you over three more times before driving away. A homeless person comes up to you and starts peeing on your back. They proceed to take a dump on your lifeless body and pull their pants back up without even looking around for anything to wipe with. Someone finds you and throws you in a Hefty Hefty Hefty trash bag, (It's John Cena by the way). He throws you into a lake and the trash bag somewhat prevents you from getting wet, but over time the homeless person's poop starts to attract bugs. The bugs start eating you but fly away because of how nasty you are.

You get out of your bed and look in the mirror. You brush your hair and adjust your clothes.
"You can come in now Harry," you say.
Harry opens the door and walks in your room.
"Do you need something?" You ask, getting sweaty from the sheer heat of his hotness radiating off his body.
"I wanted to ask if you'd be interested in eating lunchy lunch lunch with me," he says.
"Sure, what time and where? You have so many rooms but I seem to only get lost in your eyes," you slyly say.
"Girl that was horrible. You should feel bad about yourself after that. I mean, that was bad," Harry says, offended.
"Sorry I've only practiced on my Shrek plushie," you apologize.
"Go to the dining room at 12, I'll be cooking," he says.
Harry walks out of your room and you're left to think about how hot Harry would look cooking. He never said anything about getting dressed up, but you decide to wear your fancy crocs with socks. You're dressed in black leggings to hide your colossal cheeks, black is slimming after all. You put on a light purple hoodie big enough to make the two houses sitting on your chest look barely visible. You brush your teeth and hair, put deodorant on, and head downstairs.

You check a clock that just happens to be perfectly in view, it's 11:57. Should you wait? You decide to sit in the living room for three minutes and put on White Chicks. It doesn't matter if it's only a few minutes, every second is worth it. The clock strikes 12 and you head into the dining room. You see Harry sitting with a bowl of soup in front of him. You sit at the seat with a bowl in front of it.
"I hope you enjoy luv, it's my first time making this recipe," Harry excitedly says.
"It looks great," you say. It actually does look pretty good. You pick up your spoon but just as you're about to eat the soup, Harry stops you.
"I honestly can't believe you right now," Harry angrily says.
"Oh sorry, do you wanna say a prayer?" You ask.
"Ye luv, thank you for stopping," he says.
McHunky takes your hand and starts to say the prayer.
"Dear Kanye, thank you for the meal we're about to eat and for the great music you put out. I ain't sayin she's a gold digger amiright? Kanye 2025," Harry lets go of your hand and starts to eat.
"That was beautiful," you say. Harry nods and continues eating. You try the food and you're shocked to find that it's absolutely disgusting. It tastes like Ed Sheeran's music.
"Um...Harry?" You say, not wanting to keep the truth from him.
"Wut luv?" Harry asks.
As he says this, both of his front teeth fall out into his soup.
"Aw man," He says, putting his hands in his soup trying to find his rogue teeth. You're speechless, every thought you've ever had disappears into the void.
"A-are you good?" You ask, concerned by his calm manner.
"Yeah this happens all the time. I'm so embarrassed," he replies.
"Don't be embarrassed, Harry. I wouldn't care if you had a million teeth or none," you say, you actually would but you don't have to tell him that.
"I don't care what you'd think, I just wonder what Kanye would think of me. He's so perfect with absolutely no flaws whatsoever," Harry says.
McHunky finds his teeth and puts them back into place. He licks the soup off them and continues eating.
"The soup was really good, Harry. I'm gonna go back to my room for a little bit. Thanks for inviting me," you say.
You put your soup in your crocs while Harry was finding his teeth. In hindsight, it was a really stupid idea. You're so stupid you stupid dumb little poor stinky girl.
"Alright luv, thank you for joining me," Harry says, still digging into his soup.
As you walk upstairs, your feet mush the soup with every step. It's a foul feeling but you deal with it until you get to the bathroom. You take your shoes off and rinse them in the shower. When you're done, you go to your room and resume the Diary of a Wimpy Kid fan fiction. How is it that Harry can be a horrible cook and have fake front teeth but you still fantasize about his monster truck schplornglorng?