✔Chapter IX - In Lotus Garden with The Prince

Start from the beginning

Celia pushed back her thoughts as now was not the time to remember her past. She had to do everything in her power to not mess up everything and getting them and the entire human nation annihilated.

"Nothing... Because we were going to be their allies we had to know a few things about them. So, our King had gathered information and I studied them before coming here." She informed.

Sera nodded. "Tell me about them."

"After they reach the age of fourteen, their body is matured, they look much older than their appearance. They live for a long time because of their bloodline. Among the dragons not all of the dragonspeople are capable of transforming into dragons, only those who have the strongest of blood are capable of transforming."

There was a moment of silence as Seraphina's eyes stared at her asking for more. "That's it?"

"Yes. We don't know everything about them. Most of their information is classified. Nobody could get into their territory and if they go, they don't come back. Though they have given the tutelage to the elves and dwarves and allowed them to have trade with other species but even those races don't know much about dragons. That's the reason why nobody was able to defeat them when the wars broke out."

Apart from wizards, who were strong enough to take down a dragon if they joined forces. But Celia didn't say that out loud. But given to Seraphina's appearance and clumsiness, Celia thought she could barely have a chance against them. She might be a normal wizard. One of the lower levels.

Seraphina was busy getting out of the dress and Celia winced slightly as she thought she heard the sound of ripping fabric. She'd have to spend a lot of time stitching and restitching.

"Please tell me, you didn't tear the gown." She spoke looking at the wooden partition and Seraphina poked her head out with a sheepish grin.

"Just a little bit at the side." 

Celia had to keep a lid on her anger while she was here or this womanchild was going to make her run for the hills screaming in pure rage. 

"What was your guild's name?" Celia diverted the conversation, as she heard another rip and clenched her fists.

"Arctic Flames," Seraphina mumbled as she donned on the white loose gown and emerged out from behind the partition and walked over to the bed. 

Celia faintly had heard a rumour about the guild called Arctic Flames but she didn't quite recall as she felt tired. Her mind and body was exhausted and after teaching the wizard a few things, she felt her energy draining. She flopped on her mattress.

"Celia?" The wizard called her as she lied down on her bed.

"What?" 

"Did you eat?"

"Yes." After the royals finished their meals, she was given her meal as well. Servants were never provided with good meals or embellishment and she had learned that in her childhood. She was here only to serve Princess Naomi however, with an unfortunate circumstances, she had to feign serving the wizard. She hated it.

"Celia?"

"What do you want?" Celia's voice came out a little hoarse.

"The bed is quite big. You can sleep here instead of the ground." Seraphina suggested.

Celia's eyes widened. She was a mere servant and she knew her limits. But after hearing the familiar line for the second time in her life made her wonder, were the wizards this considering? No! It could be a trap!

Wizards were only good at trapping people in their webs. They used magic and she would never trust a wizard again.

*****