When food arrived, I noticed that everything on the table is spicy. Damn... I have never told them that I don't like spicy food. I looked at Jukyung, who had smile on her face, happily stuffing food in her mouth.

"Eat. What are you waiting for?" Seojun says, making me turn to him. I nod in response, grabbing my chopsticks and placing the food in my mouth. Spiciness spread in my mouth, making my whole body sweat immediately.

Respect Hwang Chaerin. Respect their tastes in food. Jukyung is so excited to eat this, so respect it. Be professional. I looked aside, swallowing the bite.

"Here." Seojun hands me a glass of water. I met his gaze and he nods slightly. Is he a mind reader...?

"Thanks." I took a gulp of water, which helped to calm down the fire in my mouth.

"Han Seojun, you had many girlfriends, right...?" Jukyung suddenly asks Seojun. Seojun looked up in surprise. She looked at him curiously, while chewing on food.

"What about it?" He answers. Replying on question with question...? Is he hiding something? I looked at him, slowly getting interested to where is this conversation going.

"How do you save them on your phone? Do guys don't care about those things...?" Jukyung asks him.

He placed down the chopsticks and looked up to her. But that sudden question that Jukyung asked made me wonder if something maybe happened between her and Suho. But Suho would already asked me for advice or just to tell me what's going on.

"We do care. When I get a girlfriend, I save her as something sweet like 'my love, my baby, my princess...' Things like that. With hearts too, of course." He explains. Huh...?Did he just said...? Nah, he probably didn't mean it like that. I quickly grabbed food and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Ah... I see..." Jukyung sighs, like in defeat or sadness. And that made my assumptions correct about Suho. But I decided to keep quiet. It's not my business to stick my nose in their love life.

Suddenly there was kind of awkward silence again. Seojun continued to eat and I took a sip of water, looking around. This conversation is getting a little bit cringe and it makes me even tense.

"That's right. Remember what I told you on the school trip?" Jukyung looks up to Seojun, as he scoffs.

"Forget it. I don't want to hear it again."

"I'm going out with Lee Suho." She lets it out bluntly. Chaerin felt relief, but in the same time sadness because of the male in front of her. She knew what Han Seojun was feeling towards the girl next to her.

But she just couldn't threw away her feelings for him. Even if he is a jerk to her sometimes, her heart is aching for him. Her heart desires him. And she can't just let go of that feeling. Before she met him, Hwang Chaerin was feeling empty, just living her life  emotionless. Everything was black and white. But since she met Han Seojun, the world around her got colored.

Even now, when they are talking about Suho's and Jukyung's relationship, she is happy that she is even spending this time with him.

"Be patient, Jukyung-ah. I know what are you thinking, but Lee Suho is still awkward when it comes to dating. But trust me when I tell you that he is giving his best for you." I smiled at her. As she promised to Suho, she is going to help him with Jukyung. After all, they are best friends.

"You really think so?" She asks me, her eyes full of hope.

"I don't think... I know." I wink at her and grabbed a bite. Her eyes lit up and she grins at me.

"Chaerin-ah! You seem like a cold type but you are exact the opposite!" Jukyung says cheerfully and continues with eating. I slightlt blush, rubbing back of my head, not knowing what to say.