“Let me think about what benefit I can get from this offer?” I mused tapping my fingers on the table. “1. I get information about Randall and Simon, just like you said. 2. I finally kill them. 3. There will be no other Ryker’s or anyone related to them to annoy me again.” I folded the fingers which I had raised while I was counting.

“Sounds like a very good deal to me” Klaus said with a grin. “It’s a win-win for both of us.”

“No. It’s not” I said innocently and Klaus stiffened. “It’s a win to you, but a loss to me.”

“How can it be a loss to you?” Klaus hissed and I smirked.

“I don’t get to do the first thing I want to do from that deal” I said and Klaus shot me a confused look. “I don’t get to kill you” I said and Klaus paled, while Zander and his men inhaled sharply. My friends, they smirked because they knew I would say this. “Look Klaus, you played an important part in the whole thing for Randall to become successful. You ensured my mate was not with me. You hired rogues, you baited me. But most importantly, you were the one who took me to Rose-Bud, where my baby was killed” I said through gritted teeth, clenching my fists.

Zander and his men gasped but didn’t say a word. Klaus eyes widened to fullest extent when he heard my words. At first I assumed it was at the shock of hearing what I said, but then as he gulped and visibly looked down, I knew it was because he was shocked as how I found out the truth.

“If you had done this for revenge Klaus, I could have understood why you did it. But you did it for money. Which is why, I cannot forgive you. I will not forgive you” I said and then looked at Zander.

“Free his hands and legs” I commanded and every single head turned to look at me, like I lost my mind.

“Mrs. Green, I-” Zander began to protest.

“Now” I roared.

“Templar what are you doing?” Rett asked coming closer to me.

“Open that door as well as the front door” I said pointing at the large doors on one end of the room.

“Tem” Jan called.

I didn’t look at her; instead, I looked at Klaus. “You enjoy being chased after right?” I asked staring at his green eyes. “That’s what I am going to do. I am going to set you free and let you run. You will be given two minutes. So run as far as possible because once the two minutes are over, I am going to come after you” I said lethally and Klaus bared his fangs.  “How about a deal now?” I demanded.

“Done” Klaus said with a grin and I leaned back in my seat. However, no one stepped forward to remove his cuffs.

“Give me the keys if you cannot free his hands and legs” I forced out extending my hand towards Zander.

Hesitantly, Zander passed the keys to his men. One went to open the doors, while the other went to release Klaus’s hands and legs.

“Check the time” I told January who nodded. Once freed, Klaus didn’t waste any time in running. He ran and no one stopped him either.

“Wake me up when only thirty seconds are left” I said and closed my eyes.

“Thirty seconds left” Jan informed and my eyes flew open. Standing up, I removed my coat and kept it on the table. I then pulled out a band from my jeans pocket and tied my hair into a high pony tail.

Rett, who stepped closer and placed a feathery kiss on my forehead, “Ready?” he asked me and I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I inhaled Klaus’s scent. It would be easier for me to chase after him that way.