Zander stood up when he saw me and extended his hand to me. “I believe we have never officially met. Zander Roach” he said with a smile, which I returned while shaking his hand.

“Templar Green” I said. “Thank-you for doing this” I added honestly.

“I never liked people who hurt an innocent” Zander said referring to Klaus.

“Innocent? Her? She is a vicious bitch. She hates us. Rogues she calls us and kills all of us” Klaus spat, glaring at me. Everett growled murderously and punched Klaus that had his face falling sideward.

“Take your seat” Zander said pointing at the chair he was sitting earlier. Pulling out my hands from my coat pocket, I sat on the chair and placed my hand over the table and stared at Klaus.

No. I didn’t recognize his face. Never met him before in my life. But then again, I often lose control when I kill rogues and so I would not be able to recognize him either. I scanned his face trying to figure out if he was related to any rogues I have killed before. Ginger hair, mint green eyes and pale skin… did not ring any bell.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Are you going to marry me?” he spat and I smirked. Rett banged his head from behind with his elbows and I didn’t even bat an eyelid when Klaus groaned in pain.

“When you did your research on me, without doubt you must have looked at my marital status” I said faking a smile and Klaus glared at me.

“So, Klaus” I called leaning forward. “Your name doesn’t ring any bells and I don’t find you familiar either. That’s why I want to know why did you do it?” I demanded in a calm voice. However my wolf was bristling inside me and repeatedly baring her sharp incisors.

There was no reply from him and it made me wonder if I did kill someone related to him. That’s why I decided to ask the same. When there was no reply from him, I decided to bait him.

“Who was it? Your brother? Your best-friend?” I queried curiously.

There was no reply from Klaus at all and it made my wolf furious. She just wanted me to kill him and not ask any stupid questions, like I was currently doing.

I watched Klaus carefully when I said the next words, “Your father or father-figure?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

No. No one related to him. It was greed. Just for the money.

“Did Randall tell you I kill rogues just for the sheer hell of it?” I inquired entwining my fingers and resting my chin over them.

There was no reply from Klaus at all. “He is bugging me off” Jan said scowling at Klaus, who smirked.

‘What are you doing?’ Rett queried through the link.

Trying to piss him off’ I answered never taking my eyes off Klaus.

“Are you done with your twenty questions?” Klaus demanded and I pursed my lips and faked a sigh.

“I am” I said tilting my head sideward.

“Good. Now I am going to ask you one question” he said and I raised my brows. “What do you want? I can give you enough information about Randall and Simon Ryker. My only condition is that you-”

“Let me go” Jan and Rett said simultaneously and Klaus growled, while I chuckled.

“Nice offer. You know, I expected something of this sort from you” I told him.

“So, are you going to take the offer or not?” Klaus demanded with a smirk.

I pretended to think about it. I actually pretended to think about it.