Murphy rolled his eyes as he turned toward us. "So much for blinding the eye."

My eyes widened slightly as I looked toward him. "Shut up, John." I warned through gritted teeth. Just because Diyoza was here now, didn't mean she needed to know all of our plans. 

Murphy gave me a quick look before I tore my eyes off of him and focused them back on Diyoza and Kane who were watching us in confusion. "Look." Kane spoke. "We can't be helpful unless we know all the facts."

Diyoza wore a knowing smile as her eyes roamed down the line of us. "The facts are, I got played. They hacked the eye in the sky. I'm impressed."

"Don't be." I shot back. "If McCreary knows they're coming...then we've failed."

The mere thought of McCreary knowing that Octavia, her army, and potentially Bellamy, were on their way, I knew it would be a massacre. 

Echo nodded. "Without the element of surprise, it'll be a massacre."

Raven's face fell. "We have to tell them to go back." She immediately dropped down next to the radio, Shawn and I joining her. 

I swear I could almost hear my heartbeat as I began doing whatever Raven told me to do. 

There was no way I was going to lose Bellamy. Not again. 

---

Ten minutes later and the radio was connected and ready to go. It was mind-blowing how quickly you could get something done when you needed to. 

"Aves," Raven breathed, passing the radio to me as she held onto the antenna. "You're up."

My eyes flickered to Echo briefly who gave me a small nod. "Speak Trig." she ordered. 

I nodded, knowing that was the best option to avoid McCreary and his men listening in on the conversation.

Letting out a shaky breath, I rose the walkie to my lips and spoke. "Bellamy, come in if you can read me."  

The Trigedasleng rolled off my tongue as I spoke. That was another thing I had Emori to thank for-teaching me Trig. 

As few seconds passed and we all stared at the radio in anticipation, waiting for a response. 

Finally, it came and I felt myself relax ever so slightly. Bellamy was still okay. 

"Avery-" he breathed into the radio, evident relief in his voice. He paused for a moment, and another voice could briefly be heard in the background. 

His next response came in Trigedasleng. "Why are we speaking Trig? What's wrong?"

My answer was immediate. "They know you're coming."  I explained. "You've lost the element of surprise."

"Avery, listen to me--" 

Bellamy's Trig was interrupted by a voice that I know recognized as Harper's. "Bellamy, if Clarke's on their side, she speaks Trig, too."

I felt confusion wash over me as a sense of betrayal trickled into my mind. What in the hell was Clarke doing on McCreary's side?

Murphy mirrored my confusion. "Clarke's on their side? What does that mean?"

"It means we have to make this fast." Echo answered, reaching out and grabbing the radio out of my hands. "Bellamy, you have to go back. We have their pilot, so you're safe for now. But you can't come here."

I glared at Echo, taking the radio back as Bellamy began responding. "Not possible. It's a long story, but we can't go back...and we can't stop." he revealed. "We're five days out. You have that long to find us a safe way in. After that...we run out of rations."