THE AGREEMENT

1 month later.

Amiek had quickly completed the classification of samples and procedures for [basic analyzes / studies / comparisons]. He had obtained several preliminary conclusions.

-The interdimensional door called "Gate" by [life forms / natives] opened on some very rare occasions and was a sign of change.

-The intelligent life forms were not native to this world but had been "imported" by the Gate. Which explains this motley mixture.

-For some reasons [scientific progress / knowledge / evolution] was almost nonexistent on this world although the various conditions for its development seemed to be met.

-The manipulations carried out by the Celestials on the ancestors of these life forms in the distant past were still present but seemed [degraded / neutralized / inactive].

-Besides the lack of technological progress, no form of biological evolution had occurred in these species. Their genetic code had not undergone any form of mutation over many generations, which was naturally impossible, all the more so for species whose genome had been [modified / transmuted / altered] by Celestials.

Preliminary conclusion: forces, potentially hostile to the Celestials, manipulated their creations.

Protocol: gather additional information about an unknown planet on the continent [named / known as / categorized] "Falmart".

Amiek then started the Gate Analysis itself. A few hours after its appearance it had started to close. The most likely cause was that the life forms on the other side had attempted to destroy the entry point on their side. This could not be allowed and the white giant had used his power to keep it open on his side. Once stabilized and [anchored / controlled by / supported] by himself, he had transferred control again to his machines.

Again the [analyzes / observations] were interesting.

-The "Gate" was open between Falmart and the [Dyson Sphere / stellar base] where Amiek was, but it was open simultaneously in multiple other dimensions. Elsewhere the "Gate" made the link between another "Falmart planet" and another world. Sometimes it was open to similar worlds, or scientifically more advanced. More rarely it opened onto more primitive worlds. Most of the time, the "Gate" opened in a place called "Ginza" in a [hive / city] named "Tokyo" on planet Earth.

Whatever universe was observed, [the events / history] seemed to follow the same logic. An army known as the "Sadera Empire" passed through the Gate and began the [conquest / enslavement / submission] of local life forms before being quickly [repelled / destroyed / subjugated]. Local life forms in turn invaded the other side. From there events began to diverge.

-The occurrence of this scenario was 83.7%

-The probability that the Gate overlooks "Ginza" was predominant. The second probability was another diverse [hive / city] from a [place / region / country] listed as "United States of America".

-1.28% of the universes observed showed an [outcome / result / finality] favorable to the Saderan Empire.

-Whatever the reality observed through the Gate, no Celestial [presence / activity / involvement] had been [noted / detected / identified]. Amiek's reality # 616 was the first.

Recommendation: Additional observation and analysis required. The fact that apparently harmless life forms may have reached a [stellar base / Dyson sphere] suggests a potential danger. Perhaps a prelude to a [war / fight / conflict] with an advanced species of unknown origin.

Crossing the threshold and continuing [investigation / observation / study] is a priority.

This is, in essence, the content of the report that Amiek presented to his [brothers / sisters].