Wasabi and Mustard

Start from the beginning

"Wow, they took care of it so quickly." Kirishima admired.

"I know right? So cool." Denki nodded in tears.

-----------------------

"So we're here!" Korosensei chuckled in his ultimate defense form.

"Ugh, why do I have to hold him?" Bakugo complained.

They ignored him, and entered the place. It was a tall building, and according to Momo and Ritsu, a place where business traders could go and mess around. Like a club, but for rich people.

"It's stupidly located next to the mountains, how extravagant." Uraraka said.

They entered the building from it's emergency door, thank god for Itona disabling the emergency pad. Inside, two guards stood at the main door.

"I'm sorry, I can't find any other way to the main areas." Ritsu apologized.

Momo confidently walked up to the guards. Since they were all in casual clothes, they didn't stand out as students.

"Hello, I would like to enter, with all my friends please." She stated.

"Do you have a pass?" One of them asked.

"Excuse me, which kind?" 

"This kind." He held up a black card, and little did he know, Momo was busy creating the exact same copy with her name on it while analyzing it. She knew what most credit cards were composed of, so this wasn't new.

"Here you go." And with that, they all managed to enter.

"Wow, a creating quirk is really helpful." Karma commented.

But just then, the two guards lunged at them, and they seemed to have some friends with them.

"I'll handle this." Todoroki and Bakugo both said at the same time. Bakugo started blasting the opponents, and Todoroki just straight up froze them.

"So loud." Chiba muttered.

"Guys! Run to the end of the hall and into the theatre, fast!" The theatre was empty, thank god. Karma suddenly jumped up and shot a bullet from his gun.

"I know you're there~" He mocked, smirking.

"This gives me nostalgia." Hayami said, while Nagisa sheepishly nodded.

Sugino punched the floor, and immediately pointed behind him. Karma quickly kicked, and they heard a man groan in pain.

"Sugino's quirk allows him to connect himself with a nearby matter in order to feel what's going on. However, the drawback is whatever the matter is feeling, he will feel too, and he needs to be in complete physical contact." Korosensei explained.

"I'll take care of this. He knows something, and I'm the best at negotiations here." Karma punched his hands together.

"You sound confident. You sure you can beat me kid?" 

"Yeah, you're weak anyways~" Karma answered.

"Is his mental health okay?" Tsuyu asked with a concerned voice, and Class E just turned away with incomprehensible looks on their faces.

With the terrain of the fighting area, Karma had the advantage, as he was far more agile. Punches and kicks, along with additional gunshots from Chiba were enough to bring their foe down. Karma did gain a few injuries, but nothing major.

"Wow, Grip did tell me to not underestimate you all." At that name, Karma's interest was piqued.

"You know Grip?"

"He's a fellow friend. I'm Ode by the way." Ode looked up at the students in a defeated voice.

"Soooooo......care to tell us anything?" Rio started the interrogation. "You know, like who kidnapped Kayano?" 

"Sorry, job states I'm not allowed to." 

"In that case, Terasaka, can you give me the bag?" Karma asked with a devilish look on his face. 

"Uhhh.....ok?" He immediately regretted that decision. The redhead pulled out a purple bag with a skull symbol on it.

"Are you a edgy kid? Who the f*** has those things nowadays?" Bakugo asked in annoyance.

Karma ignored him. "Let's see, we have ghost peppers, acidic stuff, pure alcohol, a bunch of other things - oh! My favorite two, wasabi and mustard!"

"KARMA AKABANE, DON'T." Everyone in Class E practically screamed, except for Itona who was admiring the whole thing. Karasuma and Korosensei were just.....Karasuma and Korosensei.

"What's going on?" Tokoyami asked.

"Guys, please close your eyes." Kanzaki said worridly.

"For the sake of your sanity, please do." Even Chiba's usual uncaring face had a disgusted and scared look.

Hey, they warned you. Now, enjoy that scene of Ode getting stuffed with the most horrendous ingredients and screaming while Karma laughing and having a whole lot of fun, Class A.

"I knew it, you are insane!" Uraraka pointed like a detective.

"Not insane, I just see the world differently~" The mercury eyes glimmered, still laughing a little.

"At least we got some information, now let's go." Karasuma cleared his throat, pretending nothing happened.