Birthday on Deck (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"That is it Mr. Jackson, birthday or not, I will be signing you up in the Fencing Tournament where you will learn some respect, so you will behave better."

"Bring it on Mr. Pocket Hanky," Percy growled, "sorry Ms. Pocket Hanky.".

Zack snickered, "I'll have to remember that one."

Moseby fumed and stormed off. "I should have you kicked off this ship."

"Dang," said Zack, "I haven't seen Mr. Moseby so riled up, since we burned the Tipton's lobby."

Cody rolled his eyes.

Percy frowned and stormed off.

""Sheesh," said Zack.

BAILEY

London had finished wrapping the box with blue wrapping paper and was now pacing around.

"London," said Bailey, "what's wrong?"

"I don't know what to get Percy." she frowned.

"Why do you want to get Percy something," said Bailey. "You never get anyone anything."

Bailey was pretty sure that London had a crush on Percy, but she wasn't entirely sure. London was...well complicated. Sometimes she could be the most shallow airhead in the world, but other times she could be really smart, like she had proven in Greece the year before when she had written a speech in which she had connected with the goddess Aphrodite.

"Percy's special." said London. "He actually kind of reminds me of Zack and Cody."

Bailey couldn't help but be confused, Percy had never reminded her of her boyfriend or his brother. "How?"

"He has Zack-like funniness and Cody-like niceness. Percy's amazing." said London. She turned to Bailey. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

Bailey nodded, confused.

"A few nights ago, I snuck out of our cabin and was on the skydeck." started London, "About half an hour after I got there, he came-"

"Percy?" asked Bailey,

"Yeah, anyways," said London, "I met him on the skydeck, I told him one of my deepest secrets, and he comforted me. For the past three nights we've met up and just talked. He was so caring, so understanding, so handsome..." she stared off into space.

"London?" asked Bailey. This time she shook her. "London, London."

"Huh," asked London.

"I'll help you get something for Percy." said Bailey.

"Oh thank you, thank you." said London hugging Bailey.

"What does Percy like?" asked Bailey.

"He loves the ocean," said London, "And his favorite animal is a horse, he said he had a pet horse named BlackJack."

"I know," said Bailey, "you should get him one of those..."

Bailey and London talked for a little longer with each other, then left to plan the party with the twins.

Monday, August 18, 2014

PERCY

Percy woke up early the morning of his birthday. He glanced over to see Zack sleeping. (No surprise there!) and washed up and headed for breakfast.

To his surprise as he ate, Mr. Moseby came up to him.

"Hello Percy." said Mr. Moseby, "I suppose I owe you an apology."

Percy was even more surprised. "But Zack said you were a 'stuck up no good jerk who never apologized'!" said Percy.

Moseby frowned, "Well I thought about what you said, and I realized, I'd always wanted a sister, and I would probably do the same."