The Girl with Purple Eyes..

Start from the beginning

The rest of the school day went by slowly. At the end of the day, i walked to my house in silence. Fortunately, my house was close enough to the school so I didn't have to ride the bus. From previous experiences, the bus wasn't fun. Or at least the one in my old town wasn't. It had always been chaotic, people screaming, food being thrown on the floor, people moving from seat to seat, etc. As I walked home, I felt eyes on me. I stopped, and observed my surroundings. It felt as though i was being followed, yet there was no one in sight. I stopped every so often to check behind me for any one, yet every time, there was no one there. 'You're imagining things stupid!' I thought silently to myself.

Eventually I got home, and dropped my book bag on the couch beside me. Considering I had just arrived at Carter High School, the teachers didn't give me homework. "How was school?" my dad said loudly from the kitchen. The aroma of taco meat filled the house, so I figured he was making taco salad, as usual. "It was good. I made a few friends already." I said back, loudly enough that he could hear me. "That's cool honey!" he said, apparently ignoring me. He had iTunes pulled up on the computer and was blaring The Misfits all through the house. "Oh, only you dad." I mumbled to myself. "What was that?" he yelled. "Nothing!" I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed some cookie dough out of the fridge. "Can I has some?" I pleaded. "Sure. Wanna make some later?" he asked. "Yeah! Hey do you know where i put my skateboard? I wanna go skating later." i said. "Um, i think its in my room. Go check." he said, his back to me. "Dad! Quit riding my skateboard! What are you? 37? Your not 16 anymore." i said. I walked out of the kitchen before he could come up with a smart aleck come-back and went to get my skate board.

I headed over to the skate park, not only to skate, but it would give me an opportunity to think. I headed to the top of the half pipe, and started my skating. I landed a couple kick flips then took a short break. I sat down on one of the rails, since the skatepark was empty. What was i missing? And how on Earth could i look even the smallest bit of familiar? I was probably the only person in the whole universe with purple eyes! There was no way, that Andy could have known me before, because he didn't look familiar to me, and his name wasnt familiar either....and what had he said to Matt? My phones ring tone had interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and flipped it open. Alice's sky blue eyes and long blond hair showed up on my screen. I smiled. My old best friend, Alice. I quickly hit the answer button and said "Hello?". Alice was my best friend from my ol school. Luckily we didn't move so far away that she couldn't come visit. "Whats up best friend?" she said. I laughed. This is how every single one of our conversations started out. We didn't have alot in common, yet we were extremely close. "Oh nothing. Just sitting at the skate park." I answered. "Hows your new school?" she asked. "Any cute boys?". I laughed once again. "Only you would ask that. Well, its okay....ish. Kinda confusing. And old." I replied. I looked up at my surroundings. Nothing unusual. But then, out of no where, Andy appeared....

"Hey i gotta go...." I said. I shut my phone and stood up. "Hey. Did you come to skate too?" I asked in a friendly manner. "Yeahh. Thats why I'm here. " he said, with a half smile on his lips. "Ohh. Cool." I said. "Yeah, I didnt know that you skate." he said, trying to change the subject. "Yepp. Well thats because you just met me today. There-for you dont know that much about me." I implied. "Yeah. But I'm sure that Ash knows that. " he said jokingly. "Haha. Yeah" I replied. I could see him studying me. I crossed my arms, and shifted my weight to my other leg. What was with him? He had a strange look in his eye, and I knew he was hiding something....

I went home half an hour later, just in time for dinner. When i walked in the door, dad STILL had music blaring, but he was my dad, so when was he not? I was greeted at the door by Panzer, my German shepherd. He at one time had been one of the police dogs, but now he was just old and lazy. "Hi Panzer!" I cooed, while rubbing his furry black head. He licked me in return, and headed into the kitchen, knowing there was food about to be eaten. This time dad was playing Three Days Grace and i headed into the computer room to turn it off. He was gonna end up going deaf if he didnt stop playing his music that loud, and i had told him that about 20 times, yet he was worse than me. I had always been obsessed with music, i must have gotten it from my dad. "Why did you turn it off?!" dad yelled from the kitchen. "Cause its time to eat! Not start a mosh pit!" I yelled in return. So with that being said, we sat down and ate. "Wheres Max?" I asked. "Hes at his friends house. Turns out one of his friends that moved away a long time ago, moved here. He should be home in an hour." he said. Max was my little brother. He was 8. He had hazel eyes and light brown hair, unlike my dad. My dad, well now bald, at one point had dark brown hair. Which caused mine to be really dark, so i just went ahead and dyed it black. "Mmmm. I see." i said, stuffing my face with taco meat. I glanced up at the window, seeing something. I could have sworn I saw a human figure, but what ever it was, had vanished before i could even really know if it was there or not.  "What?" Dad asked, knowing I had noticed something that he didn't. "I thought I saw something. Guess not. " I replied. "Hold on." I got up from the table and headed over to the window to check things out. There was nothing there though. I went and sat back down, to finish my dinner. "Just imagining things." I mumbled to myself. "Maybe the house is haunted." Dad said laughing. I laughed along with him. "You of all people would think that. But who knows, maybe you're right." I answered.