The Girl with Purple Eyes..

Swallowing my pride, I walked through the rusty doors of Carter High School. I could tell by the outside structure of the building, that this place was old. I walked in, and already noticed a few people noticing that there was a new girl at school ......me. I already stood out from most of the people but I knew that some how I would find people to hang out with.

I walked to the office, with strange glances from a few people. "Er, hello. I'm Violet Emorie. The new girl." I said awkwardly. The secretary looked up and her eyes widened. "I see where you got your name," she said smiling, "I'm Mrs.Kelly. Nice to meet you Violet." She had referred to my unusually colored eyes. When I was born, I had been born with purple eyes. Which was extremely weird. No one, had ever had purple eyes, and there's no possible way any human could have purple eyes, yet out of no where, I did. "Here we are," Mrs. Kelly said, clicking away at her computers mouse, "it should be printing off now. " And as soon as she said that, a small slip of paper came out of the printer. She picked it up and handed it to me. "Your schedule. Your first class is down the hall to the left." and with that, I thanked her and headed to first period.

First period was social studies, a pretty boring subject in my opinion. I sat down in an empty seat in the back, where i could easily get away with not paying attention. Another girl came and sat next to me. She had jet black hair that covered her face, similar to mine, yet she had neon green and pink streaks. My hair just had a few tiny purple streaks here and there, complimenting my eyes. She smiled and said "You must be the new girl. I'm Ash. Well Ashley, but I like being called Ash. It sounds cooler." she laughed, and i laughed along with her, although I didn't know her. "Rumors had been circulating throughout school that there was a new girl that had purple eyes, turns out they were right." She had on a Black Veil Brides shirt, one that I also owned. Apparently we already had something in common. "Yeah. Weird right?" I said. I had just got here and already was making friends. "Nah, i think its cool. Id give anything to have abstract colored eyes." she said. I smiled. At least some one didn't think i was a freak. A boy with shaggy jet black hair came and sat in front of her. "Hey Andy!" Ash said to him. He turned around and greeted her with a smile and a warm "Hello". "This is Andy Black. One of my best friends. And, Andy, this is Violet. The new girl everyone has been talking about." Ash introduced us to each other. "Hey." I said sheepishly. He had icy blue eyes, that seemed as if they could freeze an entire ocean. "Hi.." he said awkwardly. He had a stunned look on his face. I figured it was because my purple eyes. "Whats wrong?" Ash asked. "Nothing, its just, she looks extremely familiar." Andy said. Looking at Ash as if he was trying to hint at something. She immediately understood and nodded. She turned towards me and smiled. "I'm glad you moved to our school. Were gonna be great friends." Was I missing something?

Social studies went by pretty fast. And it turned out that i had most of my classes with Ash, and the few I didn't have, I still had with Andy. So at least I had people that I somewhat knew in my classes. After three more agonizing classes, it was time for lunch. I headed to my locker to grab my lunch box and put my books away, when some one knocked my books out of my hands. "Freak" they muttered. I didn't get a good look at them, but everyone stared. I hurriedly picked my stuff up before I collected allot of attention. I looked up, seeing Andy helping me. "Thanks." I said, thankful. "Don't mention it." he said kindly, handing me my books. Apparently he had already put his stuff away so he walked with me to my locker and showed me to the lunch room. I was surprised to see how many people the lunch table had consisted of, just Ash, Andy, another one of their friends, and I. "So, where did you move here from?" Andy's friend asked. By what i had heard, his name was Matt. "Toronto, Ohio." Ash answered before i could say anything. "Yeah, there." i said under my breath. Ash laughed and told Matt "I already know allot about her. I sat and questioned her all morning." Andy smiled and said "More like talked her ear off." I smiled at his comment. Andy told Matt something in what seemed like gibberish. "What was that?" I asked laughing. "Secret code. You'll learn it soon enough, if you continue to hang out with us." Andy answered. "Oh. Um okay. " i said, wondering what he told Matt, but figuring it had to do with me. Matt's eyes widened, then he looked at me. I gave him a confused look in return and he smiled and answered Andy in their little 'secret code'.