Quackity x Reader

**IN THIS STORY YOU ARE FLUENT IN SPANISH**

It's your first time in Mexico, you had decided to do a solo trip so get away from home in America. Everyone told you not to, but your impulsive self said otherwise and bought the first tickets available for flight.

You booked your hotel for the next few days and thought to yourself, "Why not let loose for a change?"

You climbed aboard the public bus where chatters of foreign Spanish filled your ears. You got off at your destination, already hearing the thumping of loud music and flashing red, green, and blue lights.

You walked inside the club where funky Mexican music played from every direction. There was a stage at the front, looking quite dull and average with a simple seat and a microphone situated beside it. Maybe there was a performance happening soon?

You not being the biggest of drinkers, and unfortunately being a lightweight, you ordered yourself a tall glass of water knowing that your going to need it for all the dancing that's to come. Your feet wandered towards the dance floor and soon enough your voice was yelling out the lyrics while swaying your hips to the beat.

A while later, the loud music dimmed down and squeaky feedback from a microphone went around the room. Everyone turned their heads to see what interrupted them.

There stood a man, quite tall for his nationality (shut up guys he is tall in this🙄) with an LAFD beanie covering most of his black hair, a grey dress shirt cuffed at the elbows, and tight black pants. His brown slacks tapped against the chipped concrete stage to get everyone's attention.

His eyes scanned the crowd, a grin seeping onto his face at the sight of everyone. However, when his eyes briefly scanned over you, they stopped and his smile faltered a bit before continuing along the line of sweaty bodies.

He cleared his throat and spoke with such a strong Mexican accent, but easy to understand English, "Que hay gente! Como estan todos?"
(What's up people! How is everyone?)
"Coming up at Club Mariachos I'll be performing a song that goes out to those lovey dovey couples in the world. Sung by me, Alexis the greatest singer in Mexico, Hey There Delilah!"

The crowd erupted into cheers and whistles, excited for the change of atmosphere in music.

You snickered quietly at his intro, shocked at how a cocky man like him could sing such a peaceful song.

As you saw him setup the microphone to his height, you only now noticed how attractive he was. He could've been mistaken to have many flaws, but to you, he was just perfect.

He strummed his guitar once, getting into the song. The crowd quieted as he started singing the sweet melody.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do..."

While he sang this, his eyes were burning straight through you. Your eyes locked and it seems as everything stopped. All the people vanished, the lights dimmed, it was only you two in the world. It felt all so surreal, your mind was buzzing with thoughts saying 'You're crazy. What's so special about him?' But your heart... Your heart was beating with desire to walk up to him and be in his arms.

"Delilah I can promise you, that by the time that we get through, the world will never ever be the same, and you're to blame..."

You mindlessly pushed through everyone to the front of the stage to make sure everything you were seeing, and hearing, was in fact not you imagining it.

"Hey there Delilah, here's to you, this ones to you."

While he said this he winked in your direction. Was that directed at you?

"Ohhh, it's what you do to me... Ohhh, it's what you do to me... What you do to me..."

With a slow strum down the guitar he finished the song and the crowd erupted with Spanish congratulations and claps.

He started walking back stage but just before he disappeared behind the curtains, he gave one last look to you and blew you a kiss.

*
IDK IF THIS WAS A GOOD ENDING OR NOT TELL ME IF I SHOULD ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER WHERE THEY TALK AFTER HE DOES HIS PERFORMANCE

Anyway sorry for the rant. I don't know any titles for my oneshots so i'm going to just say which dream smp character x reader lol

I might take requests but only ones that are fluff, and if you're going to say minors (tommy, ranboo, etc) please be appropriate with your summary otherwise i won't write it. I won't do any romantic relationships with minors.

Thank you so much for reading, there will be more to come!

- Marcela <3