I want to go after him but I know it will only make our situation more complicated as it is. I want to shout and scream to his dad that

"NO!! YOU CANNOT LET HIM MARRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT FOR ME!! I LOVE YOUR SON!! I AND HIM IS OUR FUTURE. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM BE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!! YOUR SON IS MY WORLD!! HE IS MY LIFE!! PLEASE LET ME BE WITH HIM. I PROMISE TO LOVE HIM MORE THAN MYSELF!! I WILL LOVE HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. "

I want to tell those words to him so badly but I know if his father will come to know about our relationship he will do anything to separates us and that will surely kill me!! After Type run away his dad and the two oldies visitor continue to talk about many things while this eye girl is just listening to them.

She looks elegant and indeed beautiful but don't get me wrong I'm not attracted to her, it's just that if Type is not in love with me, I'm sure he will like this girl. She is his type. I don't want to feel this way but I'm starting to feel insecure.

"I'm sorry about my son's behavior, I'm sure he didn't mean what he said. He just stressed about his upcoming thesis and you should know he is running for summa cum laude!! He is a busy student. I'm starting to train him how to be always no. 1 and successful about everything. He is a phawattakun!! He has to be the best" Type's dad seriously said

These two oldies became shocked about what they heard that they immediately looked at Eye who is very happy with what she just heard. It makes me feel nervous.

DOES SHE LIKE MY TYPE? I can't help but grip tightly on my wrist,

"OH!! Really! Gosh! Sir Anton!! We are very privileged to be able to wed our daughter to your only son, He looks so handsome and intelligent. I'm sure he is going to be the perfect husband to our beloved daughter here and I promise you, sir!! You will never regret choosing her to be your daughter-in-law. They are gonna be the perfect couple and perfect future face of phawattakun family." Eye's mother happily said to Sir Anton.

I don't understand what they are saying anymore cause my head is already pounding. I can't think of anything anymore. Why is everything seems to be not going well with us? Can't I and Type be together without any of this? I'm really afraid now of what will the future hold for both of us.

Sir Anton and Eye's parents go to his office to I think to talk about Type and this girl Eye, so as other people who proceed in going to their respective jobs. I was about to go to my room and release all the things that I'm feeling right now. I can't go to type's room because of his dad's minions. I'm not allowed to go there myself when this girl Eye stopped me by holding my hand which I immediately pulled away from her

"Woah!! Easy! I just want to talk to you about Type. I saw how you look at each other earlier. He is your ." She stopped, she looked like she was thinking if she will tell me what she knows. which made me feel more nervous. Don't tell me she knows about our relationship!!

Please no!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.