Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

"I WAS TWENTY-SIX, I went to military service that time I wasn't all sure in what i want to do and as I said to my brother that I want to go in military and serve for them, join a team. I had accomplished my mission for months but there was a mission that gave to me and our team, I was one of the best on the team as I had record of accomplishment of works. our head, boss gave us assignment with Vandal Richardson's illegal business in Turkey. naka destino kami sa Turkey that time and we had to plan for how will we catch him up, then there was a new nurse came into the camp and she name herself as Marine Cooper."

saglit itong tumigil. "we become close and closer, I thought she was fine and good but behind how she seduce and desire me and I admit in your face my love, we had some nasty relationship that last as it planned. maayos naman ang lahat pati ang plano for almost a week then, we stand in front of his gang, they attacked us. I found out she was the wife when i accidentally shot the trigger to her. It was for vandal, pero humarang siya and I've been always guilty for the past five years, Tatiana. I was stuck in turkey where everything started. also, he found out that his wife had into me for the past weeks and we've been sharing for those week that she work for us. nalaman ko na kaya siya nagtrabaho as a nurse in the camp is because she wanted to pay for her husband."

"we will keep locating vandal for now as i speak of the general i am commanding you to do your job for now and lead as some of military were wounded and you, Del Fierro I am assigning you to look at the camp's situation especially those wounded and report that to me immediately."

tumango ito at kumilos para tumulong sa kampo nasaan ang ilang sugatang sundalo at mga sibilyan na kanilang tinulungan, he wasn't a nurse or a doctor pero sinuguro at chineck niya ang bawat kampo and seeing the bed of the patients with their blood and wounds, napailing nalang siya na naawa pero wala rin silang magawa the hospital is too far and may darating rin naman sasakyan for the civilian's at para dalhin sila sa ospital but there's no call for that and now, they are here stand and catch up on their villain. Vandal Richardson.

naagaw ng kaniyang atensyon ang isang magandang nurse. "are you new here?" tanong niya sa babae na tumango naman sakaniya. "I'm Marine, Marine Cooper. Sir." wala sa kaisipan niya ang dahilan bakit tinitignan niya ang dalaga mula ulo hanggang paa na kung gaano ito kaganda ay isang mala-anghel para sakaniya.

for a days na naging sobrang close silang dalawa. really really close and who knows she is actually a half filipina kaya naman natuwa siyang makilala si Marine at kung gaano ito kaganda ay ganun rin ang kalooban nito, she was a beauty that every men will found inside and piece of her, a treasure. ang swerte ng mamahalin at mapapangasawa nito, because he has the woman that it's perfect and elegant.

"did someone told you already that you are beautiful?" ngumiti ang dalaga na marahan ring natawa sa sinabi niya at tumango. "mejo? i don't remember." tanggi nito at tumingin sa binata na kasama niya sa balkonahe.

the stars in the sky, how beautiful. kailan lang siya pumasok sa trabaho na ito and leaving his family in philippines hindi naging madali sakaniya lalo na kahit late pa siya ng ten minutes he was use to be taking care and watching over his brother Oliver na alam niyang pahamak sa mga babae na ikinaiinis niya talaga sa lahat, he's a normal and his brother is not kaya naman naiinis siyang nilalaro ng kapatid niya ang pagkababae ng mga babae. that's what he use to do, siya kasi ang matino and passionate with all the things he do. he never do anything means harm.

bakit siya nasa militar it because of the decision he made thinking it could be right thing to do, he was looking for the perfect one for him hanggang humantong siya sa pagiging militar well he was trained to use guns and that's not a guts on him. he use to hold them, actually.