Chapter 14: Grimm Attack

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rias: "Y/n, have you seen Sona?"

Y/n: "She's at the rooftop with Ruby and her Team."

Rias: "I also got a message from Onii-sama. He said that Tyrian might be in Kuoh because the search team he sent were gone and Kuoh was the last place were they seen."

Y/n: "So he's here huh? Good. I'll give him a payback for what he did."

Rias: "And my familiar spotted Ophis just the outskirt of Kuoh."

Y/n: "Ophis? What's she doing here?"

Rias: "I'm not sure. He's probably looking for Tyrian too."

Y/n: "He's planning on recruiting him to get rid of Great Red huh?"

Rias: "Well that is her plan. That's why she created the Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "Where's Rossweisse? I haven't seen her after school."

Rias: "She said that the Teachers are having a meeting for the exam next month. So I'll be guessing that she'll have a lot of work."

Y/n: "I see. How are you feeling?"

Rias: "I'm fine. Why you asked?"

Y/n: "I've been noticing that to felt a little sick and you get a little hungry sometimes. Is everything alright?"

Rias: "Y-Yes I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. J-Just been a little hungry that's all... Hehe...."

Y/n: "Alright then. I'll asked Tohru to by some snacks for you."

Rias: "N-No need Y/n. We still have more snacks here. So no need to worry."

Y/n: "Alright then. I'll be heading to Saji. He asked me to help him assemble his new computer."

Rias: "Okay, take care."

She pecked him in the lips before waving good-bye to him.

Pyrrha: "Where's he going?"

She look by the stairs and saw Pyrrha there.

Rias: "He's heading to Saji's place to help him with his new computer. Where are the others?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune is at the gym with Irina and Xenovia. They're helping him with his swordsmanship. While Ren is in the kitchen making some pancakes."

Rias: "What about Qrow?"

Pyrrha: "He's at Azazel's place. He said that they got a meeting or something."

Rias: "I doubt that it's just a meeting."

Pyrrha: "So can I asked you something?"

Rias: "What is it?"

Pyrrha: "When are you going to tell him that your Pregnant?"

That made Rias wide eyes because she only told that to Sona and her Brother.

Rias: "H-How did you know that?!"

Pyrrha: "Sona told it to us. And we promised not to tell to anyone else."

Rias: "I plan to tell him after I graduate. I only got a month until we graduate to school. And after that, I'll tell him that I'm carrying his child. Our first child."

Pyrrha: "What are your names?"

Rias: "We if it's a boy, I'll let Y/n decide on that. If it's a girl, I want to name her Scarlet."