Chapter 14: Grimm Attack

Start from the beginning

Arthur: "Ophis?!"

Tyrian recovered from the attack dust himself out.

Tyrian: "And who are you kid?"

Ophis: "I can't let you kill him just like that. I still have use of them to get that big idiot Red out of my home."

Vali: "O-Ophis..."

Ophis: "Bikou, Arthur. Take Vali back to Le Fay to heal all of you. I'll deal with him."

Bikou walk towards Vali and carried him while Arthur used his Excalibur to escape.

Tyrian: "Your going to deal with me?! HAHAHA Sorry, but I'm not into little girls! But I do like to kill you though."

He dash towards Ophis and she just swat her hands to the side, blasting Tyrian. She created a dark sphere on her hand and throw it at Tyrian who just used his tail to repel her attack away.

Tyrian: "Ah.~ Little girls got something on her sleeves.~ Looks like this will be fun.~"

He covered his fist with Power of Hope and went for a punch, but Ophis crossed her arms to block it. But the sheer force of his punch launch her away and Tyrian quickly follow.

Ophis back flips and she was able to kick Tyrian in the chin, blasting him in the sky. She raised her hand towards him and turned it into a fist, creating a blackhole and exploding it on him.

When Tyrian hit the ground, his clothes were tattered and his right arm is covered in bruises. His right arm glowed purple, and the bruises starts healing.

Tyrian: "HAHAHA! I gotta admit, you got me by surprise there, little girl. But is that all you got?"

He ignited his fist with the Power of Hope again and went into his fighting stance.

Ophis: "You stole my mate's power. Something very unforgivable. Return it, or I'll turn you into ashes."

Tyrian: "HAHAH! Why would I return something that's been given to me?! And Why would I listen to an ugly ass loli brat like you?!"

Ophis didn't take that too lightly and she immediately appeared in front of Tyrian, and kicked him in the crotch with magic coated on her leg.

Tyrian turned white and he fell down on the floor while holding his crotch in pain. Then Ophis pressed her foot on his head with a murderous aura and glare.

Ophis: "Listen to me, you little shit. You might have my mate's power. But don't have his full power! So don't act tough in front of me because I'm The Infinite Dragon God! While your are nothing but some scumbag who stole a portion of my mates power to make a big shot name for yourself!"

While Tyrian is being kicked down, he used his tail and wrap it around Ophis's leg and throw her away.

Tyrian: "Your even a crazy bitch than I thought! Fuck you! I'm out!"

He jump up really high and a Grimm fly over and picked him up to escape.

Ophis: "When I find you again, I'll kill you in a thousand years of death!"

Time Skip brought to you by